Real Madrid

JamDav1982

Obvious choice is City. Would pipe down United and Pool fans.

Atletico deserve nothing for their cynical football and negative mentality.

Would rather see Real win it again than City. They would be my last choice.

Pep is a fake, disengenious arsehole and they have bought their way to this stage with oil money.

Taking the piss out La Liga and making out Tebas is jealous of EPL sums him up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All the more reason to root for Man City :pep:

Atalanta would be my first choice and with this format who knows. They might do it.

This hate on City is so unnecessary. They beat Liverpool in 2018-19 EPL title race who beat us 4-0 in UCL semifinal. Now they again taking revenge from Real Madrid in UCL who beat us in La Liga title race. Maybe they will beat QSG in final too and will take our revenge again. And first and foremost they have our former captain and legend as their manager. Unless they will eliminate us in UCL I have no reason to hate them as Barcelona fan.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Even in the last game after RM has already secured the league the refs do not give a penalty for the opponent. :lol:
For Leganes that play for their lives and could have stayed with the pen.

Birdy

Atletico for the win, Pep and City are too borinnng

Never!
Since they bottle massively every time they face RM in an important European game, they should not get it this time either.

Besides, there are far better sides in it that deserve it more, like City, Bayern, even Atalanta

malvolio

atalanta winning it would mean "justice" to football. all other clubs in contention are either thieves, plastic clubs or bottlers.

Andrew M

Never!
Since they bottle massively every time they face RM in an important European game, they should not get it this time either.

Besides, there are far better sides in it that deserve it more, like City, Bayern, even Atalanta

What is your criteria for deserving it more? It seems entirely subjective to me.

The team that wins it is the team that deserves it as far as I'm concerned.

Home of Barca Fans