Real Madrid

Horatio

You're welcome
Penaltykick ruling a tad confusing but neither attacking or defending team are allowed to encroach. Benzema penaltykick shouldve been retaken again since villareal player again encroached on retake.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Madrid fans for winning the title.

Think we both had a bad season but Barca were just shambles and I am kinda glad this is over.

snowy

That's good sportmanship Barcaman :thumbsup:

I'm mostly for Bale! Another hole in 1 for the woke Welsh guru

USATSI_12533119-1.jpg
He got the eye of the Tiger

and he knows he's grass

Morten

Congratulations to Madrid fans for winning the title.

Think we both had a bad season but Barca were just shambles and I am kinda glad this is over.

Thanks!
In truth, this is not an extraordinary team, Zidane just made sure we stayed compact and solid for most of the season, as we dont have the quality in attack as we once did.
And by the looks off it, unless Hazard stops getting injuried and finds his Chelsea-form back, we will have to do this for at least one more season, as Perez words regarding signings is not promising this summer.

Xaviniesta

atletico are a shitty park-the-bus team that undeservedly knocked us out with terrible cheating, time-wasting tactics, yet continued to bottle it countless times against real madrid and ronaldo, causing pain to barca fans in the process. simeone and his cancer football deserve zero trophies and i hope they go out quickly along with madrid

KingLeo10

Obvious choice is City. Would pipe down United and Pool fans.

Atletico deserve nothing for their cynical football and negative mentality.

Morten

If we dont make it ast City, i hope for Atalanta, they play great football.

I dont know how neutrals could root for Atletico, sure, what Simeone have done with them is impressive, but then you watch them and go "you know, this is actually bleedy boring".

Home of Barca Fans