Real Madrid

KingLeo10

Statistically the best defense in Europe from the top 5 leagues.

Algerian shaman gearing up for that 4th CL. Honestly, they're a hard team to break down. Fede and Casemiro supported by mobile, strong CBs in the horse and Varane. Incredible.

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Injury or two away from being useless so it's not all rosy. 15 wins and 5 draws in last 20, 12 clean sheets, 9 goals conceded. So long as Carvajal and the other dodgy defenders are up to task, we're up to the task. And Fede is a must. If he doesn't start important fixtures, I'll worry.

KingLeo10

Injury or two away from being useless so it's not all rosy. 15 wins and 5 draws in last 20, 12 clean sheets, 9 goals conceded. So long as Carvajal and the other dodgy defenders are up to task, we're up to the task. And Fede is a must. If he doesn't start important fixtures, I'll worry.

As long as you knock out City and possibly Pool, it's much appreciated. I honestly think your approach of keeping it tight, and spraying in crosses to people who have a good end product on them is the way to shit house a win v Pool. Hazard would also be tremendous in keeping TAA honest.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure. But we don't have an end product exactly. Benzema is not it. Bale might be it, but it's not a given he will show up in any fixture preceding the semis/final, and we'd need him to to get that far. At the heart of it, we're still just a low scoring team who might just be able to grind it through the use of set pieces and moments. Not sure if that's enough since teams don't fear this iteration of Madrid as they used to. But maybe that's the key? That we'll actually surprise teams...

I'm interested for the City match. 1-0 would be perfect to go to Etihad and it can happen so long as we don't stumble along the way or have major injuries.

No one likes City. I like Pep but I don't have to support an oil club with no heritage.

Besides, the Algerian shaman may be the only one who can shithouse a win v Pool.

Of course you are free to despise oil clubs. But for Barca fan supporting and cheering for Madrid in UCL tie does not make sense. Whatever artificial City are they will never be hostile to us against us as Spanish state and R. Madrid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ha, Zidane shithousing Bale into the stands for Madrid Derby after he trained normally for a week. Guess that means it's Copa for you Gareth.

LeeRomeno

Of course you are free to despise oil clubs. But for Barca fan supporting and cheering for Madrid in UCL tie does not make sense. Whatever artificial City are they will never be hostile to us against us as Spanish state and R. Madrid.

I like Spanish football overall, i always support spanish teams in euro competitions. As international fan, i have 0 reasons to have some fake rivalry grudge against Madrid. Understand it from local level ofcourse

Andresito

Staff member
I like Spanish football overall, i always support spanish teams in euro competitions. As international fan, i have 0 reasons to have some fake rivalry grudge against Madrid. Understand it from local level ofcourse

I don't want to play a perfect fan here because I'm far from. But I can't understand how one can cheer for Real Madrid as a Barca fan.

Even when Atletico were our only Liga competitors and it was derby I think in 2018 at the end of the season, I had a very hard time supporting Real Madrid, it goes against the instincts.

I wouldn't mind Madrid beating City, but that's mostly because Zidane likes to rotate a lot so going further in CL could help us win the league. I'm not too bothered about whether they knock City/Pool out because we have almost no chance of CL this season regardless.

If we win the league, don't suffer a painful CL exit, and neither Madrid or Juve win the Champions League, I'll be more than happy with that this season.

Devils

They will compete for the treble this season.

It's actually disgusting when you think about just how Real Madrid managed a 3peat and still look ahead of us in building their next generation.

The damage that Valverde did to Barcelona will be witnessed for YEARS.

Home of Barca Fans