Real Madrid

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that among some polls Carvajal was voted as Bundesliga's best right back. He'll definitely return to Madrid this summer.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid have called an unscheduled press conference for 7pm (BST) tonight where it is expected the departure of Jose Mourinho will be confirmed.

The Independent reported earlier today that club president Florentino Perez was holding a directors meeting at the Santiago Bernabeu this afternoon where the timing of the announcement of Mourinho's departure and the manner of his exit were to be discussed.

Perez will speak to the media during this evening's press conference a statement on Real's website said. Further details on why the press conference had been called were not forthcoming.

seems like this could be his farewell :surrender:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Doubt it'll be about Mourinho, that was supposed to be after the season. It'll probably be Perez announcing himself as a candidate in the coming elections.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Real Madrid has been linked to many new possible 'galacticos' this season

Attackers- Bale, Neymar, Draxler, Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski

Midfielders- Verratti, Pogba, Kondogbia, Gundogan,

Defenders- Carvajal,

ceefoo

The only silverware they'll be lifting this year.
408399_10151568748399178_1409681195_n.jpg
Aaahhh! Poor Special :mou: One didn't get an invite. Nobody loves him anymore. :wave: Bye Bye Jose.

J

jiopi

The only silverware they'll be lifting this year.

Aaahhh! Poor Special :mou: One didn't get an invite. Nobody loves him anymore. :wave: Bye Bye Jose.
Aah, with that hairdo Pepe looks every day more like Moe.

20060115140001-moe-co.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Doubt it'll be about Mourinho, that was supposed to be after the season. It'll probably be Perez announcing himself as a candidate in the coming elections.

Nope Mourinho has gone.

If Real were smart and wanted to win the CL next season no matter style of play and also knows the values of the club then there is only one candidate.

Kerrybai

Mou not accepting his medal won't have gone down good. I wouldn't be surprised if we learn of his exit tonight

Edit: Just realised that sky sports news have announced he is leaving. I wonder will Madrid be quick to announce his replacement?

Last edited:

ceefoo

Chel$ki & :mou: A match made in hell.

Both have no class. Both deserve each other.:yucky:

EDIT
He's going to see out the rest of the season, as expected... from the stand :lol:

Last edited:

SEvolution

Perez looks furious. LOL

"We've decided to bring our relationship to an end at the end of the current season," says Perez. "The club and manager agree the timing is right to bring our relationship to an end. On behalf of the board of directors would like to thank Jose Mourinho for all his hard work. The team have improved in his three years and we wish him all the best."

Home of Barca Fans