Real Madrid

MagIX

A season totally failed. The most expensive team ever gets nothing, furthermore by playing a horrible soccer.
Bad losers, without class, they turn a game into a brawl as usual.
Team of psychopaths, with the psycho guru Mou

F

Flavia

14 years unbeaten against atletico gone now. Right on the cup final. Nice timing :p

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BKjYu_NCcAAQlkN.png

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rumour that Ancelotti is recruiting Lichsteiner from Juve in the Turin club's efforts to bring down the fee for Gonzo going the other direction...Would be a damn shame as I like the player a lot and would certainly bolster that rightback position

yahudi

Rumour that Ancelotti is recruiting Lichsteiner from Juve in the Turin club's efforts to bring down the fee for Gonzo going the other direction...Would be a damn shame as I like the player a lot and would certainly bolster that rightback position

It would mean that Carjaval from Leverkusen would not return to Madrid. He's been pretty impressive this season, might be worth a consideration if Alves were to move this summer

loozy

I thought that Carvajal was set to return from Leverkusen after this season, at least he has alluded to it in the German media. Might now change due to the likely swap in managers.

He was great at Leverkusen and I'd like him to stay on.

Home of Barca Fans