Real Madrid

xXKonan

From what the Madridistas say about Solari, you might as well just keep Lopegi around.

It would be like us sacking Valverde only to appoint Gerard Lopez to lead the first team.

BarcaOG

Banned
on a personal level i kind of feel for lopetegui. he seems like smart, honest, hardoworking guy. has none of the nastiness of ie mou. signing for real was a terrible decision; he should have stayed with Spain. oh well.

Trickykid

on a personal level i kind of feel for lopetegui. he seems like smart, honest, hardoworking guy. has none of the nastiness of ie mou. signing for real was a terrible decision; he should have stayed with Spain. oh well.

I'm not so sure how smart signing for RM just before the WC was tbh.

aaron101

Lopetegui - the only manager I know who will get sacked twice (Spain national team and Real Madrid) in less than a year lol

Devils

He doesn't strike me as a good professional at all nor smart.

The way his past managerial terms ended and how is current one is about to end says a lot about him. He leaves in disgrace and burns bridges behind him.

He's still relatively young for a manager, but I don't think he will be managing many top clubs in the future.

PhilS

This team will have to improve significantly to finish in the top 4 of La Liga this season. As of now, they certainly look mid-table quality in this league.

Devils

This team will have to improve significantly to finish in the top 4 of La Liga this season. As of now, they certainly look mid-table quality in this league.

They are still only 7 points off the top of the table though. But I do agree that if that gap widens their fight will be for top 4 and will more than likely be out of league running.

Givenchy

anyone after Zidane was always going to end up like this tbh. 3 CLs in a row, aging unmotivated stars, Ronaldo leaving etc

I think this will start another era of revolving door management at Madrid

Home of Barca Fans