Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trequartista

The good
For a while i noticed JCCR use google translator .. give the gentleman a break some people would never even bother to go through this difficult process to communicate with fellow supporters on a forum
what Beast defending J-C-C-R,Do YOu remmember Di Maria?,gio !?

lol, I had no idea, but still "organic structure"? Google Translator is rubbish!

when I saw the word Organic,I though that he would follow that with the word Chemisty,Pharmacy is ruining my life!

Beast

The Observer
what Beast defending J-C-C-R,Do YOu remmember Di Maria?,gio !?

when I saw the word Organic,I though that he would follow that with the word Chemisty,Pharmacy is ruining my life!
there is a big difference between slamming you for an opinion on a player and making fun of your lack of multilingual skills , the man is trying to communicate with all of us and i appreciate his sincere efforts he is not obliged to do so and i respect him for that , it's not easy translating everything you want to say knowing it may come out the wrong way

Those claims were refuted due to the fact that Franco was supporting the Army team (Atletico Madrid ) till the early 50's .. so he had no business with Real at that time ..
backed with the fact Real haven't had any success for the first 17 years under Franco for someone who blind catalans claim he supported Real back than goes against any logical explanation
anything else you here is just Catalans trying to find an excuse for a big defeat (same thing happen all the time till now )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans