Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:( man he was going to be a key player for u guys and potentially future captain if he had stayed healthy.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This is not a loss for Madrid but for Spain as well. The few times he has played for Spain he had an impact but while this is saddening, to me this is the best solution and in fact, a happy day. You have to remember that his dreams as a football player and our excitement pales in comparison to his duty to his family and to himself. I would never ever want to see a Madrid player die on the pitch, or any other team for this matter.

This sets an example to every club out there, and while it may crush a lot of youth's dreams of playing football, this should save tens of lives around Europe. I am happy everyone reached this conclusion, it simply is NOT worth it. Plus, come on, he has Mourinho as an example to learn from :lol:

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
He was A underrated/underhyped player in my opinion he was still getting better Im still gutted that he is gone but id rather him be Alive than dead

Lets hope he becomes a great young coach then

Guardian

I saw De La Red's conference and his tears :( Poor lad, he was one of the few likeable Madrid players. Feel sorry about him :( Good Luck Ruben, I'm sure you're going to be a good coach and manager!

El Gato

Villarato!
The team was held back after the match, because of Dudek's anti-doping check, because the guy running the test has spilled what the cup contained and Dudek had to put some more effort into it. Lol.

Sergio

Sergison
As you may remember a few weeks ago raed insisted that the male wearing of Uggs is not normal, and will never be normalised. Well I'm happy to reveal that as a Madridista he has been proved wholly wrong today after what I just found on the official Real Madrid website:

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...ramePromocionesMenu/Real_Madrid_StyleTool.htm

A novelty tool that allows you to recreate yourself and put on any officially licensed Real Madrid clothes etc to see what the whole get up looks like. So here you see what it would look like at the presentation at the Bernabeu of a new skillfull Italian striker:

But what is that Real Madrid have officially sanctioned the wearing of for a guy? It looks like Uggs. Yes I believe it is! A guy wearing Uggs, Real Madrid endorses this read, and you don't get any more mainstream than what ever tat they are trying to pawn off to people.

Am not wanting to make a big deal out of it or anything though. So just a full written grovelling apology will do. :D

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
As you may remember a few weeks ago raed insisted that the male wearing of Uggs is not normal, and will never be normalised. Well I'm happy to reveal that as a Madridista he has been proved wholly wrong today after what I just found on the official Real Madrid website:

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...ramePromocionesMenu/Real_Madrid_StyleTool.htm

A novelty tool that allows you to recreate yourself and put on any officially licensed Real Madrid clothes etc to see what the whole get up looks like. So here you see what it would look like at the presentation at the Bernabeu of a new skillfull Italian striker:

But what is that Real Madrid have officially sanctioned the wearing of for a guy? It looks like Uggs. Yes I believe it is! A guy wearing Uggs, Real Madrid endorses this read, and you don't get any more mainstream than what ever tat they are trying to pawn off to people.

Am not wanting to make a big deal out of it or anything though. So just a full written grovelling apology will do. :D

That raise plenty of questions..

1- what are you doing on RM official website ? having second thoughts after the 2 leg affair ?
2- why out of all the website you picked the styling page ?
3- why out of almost 100 shoe style you picked the similar looking Ugg (which they call it boots not Uggs ) ?
4- this one actually has a proper shoe sole (is that what it's called ? ) unlike the flat Ugg sole
4- we will never buy another Italian ;)

Sergio

Sergison
1 - I first saw the thing on your website on Wednesday before the match, but did not save it, and it has only since started to work again. Though sadly I had to give them my email to do it so doubtless will have my inbox filled with sales posters and right wing political propaganda from them now.

2 - It came up on your main page when I went to see your line up, its something your club is quite proud of.

3 - An Ugg is a type of boot yes.

4 - You can get Uggs that have a bigger sole for those that have a vertical deficit.

5. - Who said anything about buying another Italian? Am on a free transfer as of this summer.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pale brown high top shoes is all it is. Yep!

Still not normal :p

I win, you lose because you still are not an Australian Surfer. As long as your girl remains happy, I am happy.

Sergio

Sergison
Pale brown high top shoes is all it is. Yep!

Still not normal :p

I win, you lose because you still are not an Australian Surfer. As long as your girl remains happy, I am happy.
"pale brown high top shoes" sounds gayer than uggs anyway, so that point right there is self defeating.

And she isn't happy no, keeps telling me to man up. Bitch trying to change me!

You need to accept that Real Madrid has, somehow, become even more polysexual since Guti left, look what else they allowed me to knock up on their official site;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans