Votes: 7 7.1%

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 12 12.2%

Votes: 46 46.9%

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters

ammarfcb

ze special one
4. good signing and he's link ups are great. just need to see if he can pull it off in a barca shirt and keep improving

King Leo

Banned
excellent transfer but I gave him a 4 because we gave a 5 to La Masia grad Cesc and look how he turned out to be :angry:

XaviMessiGirl

I still don't get what did Cesc do that made everyone hate him so much...

Me neither lol, I mean his second half of the season could have been better but if you were to read the forum without watching any Barca games you'd think he was a terrible player. But then again seems like there always needs to be a scapegoat for our problems. After Villa broke his leg it turned to Cesc.

Doobs

The Messiah
I rated 3.

The only thing guaranteed about him as of now is his chemistry with the team.

We'll find out soon, just how good this signing is..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Positives:
- Cheap
- Young (which means if we sell him on in the future we'll probably profit)
- Hopefully won't take time to settle
- Has had an impressive season
- We were short on left backs
- International first choice (aka is/will be well known)
- Very fast

Negative:
- Similar to Adriano
- Short
- While his defending isn't bad, he's not that strong
- Dives/complains a bit too much
- He should have waited a year so he wouldn't have had to be presented with that poorly designed shirt

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Me neither lol, I mean his second half of the season could have been better but if you were to read the forum without watching any Barca games you'd think he was a terrible player. But then again seems like there always needs to be a scapegoat for our problems. After Villa broke his leg it turned to Cesc.

There were just as much criticism/trolling before Villa got injured. Cesc actually improved after christmas, well, his play did atleast. It was still poor, but much better.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yup, a weak 4. But he has the potential to be really really good - but never a defensive powerhouse like Abi or Chiellini, but he has other qualities they don't have.
Besides his defensive work he needs to improve his passing. In the Euros and Valencia I've seen him give away the ball far to easy - in the spanish NT they play with 2 DM's and Arbeola defensively when Alba attacks. In Barcelona when we have pushed up the whole team, with usually only 2 CB's at the back (even Busi is far up) we will be very exposed.

Last edited:

Blue Demon

4. Good signing, I like what he has done in the Euros and while he played in Valencia, but can't really say he's a great signing till later on.

Richard.H

4. While he's excellent going forward, his height and constant attacking mindset could prove costly against counterattacking teams.

Home of Barca Fans