Votes: 46 46.9%

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters
M

mitkoa7x

I'd give him a 4, needs to prove him self with the Blaugrana

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
4... He can improve on his defensive abilities. Whatever he lacks in that, he makes it up using his speed.

Could just as well have rated it as five, if Alves isn't still here.

M

mitkoa7x

This poll should have been public, we need to identify the haters early on.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he's clearly got the talent and brain to link up w/ MaraVilla and Iniesta going forward (Alba, Villa, and Iniesta could single-handedly destroy a fort, never mind a parked bus). The fact that 80% of Barça's attacking impetuous comes from the right side has been a big point of contention for me. Alba will offer some balance for the team going forward. However, his defense will come under a lot pressure considering that FCB play with 1 pivot, 1 converted CB, and a certain awesome Brasillian on the other side of the pitch who resembles a weapon of mass destruction more than a defender. how he learns to pick and choose his spots will determine if this is a 3/5 signing or a 5/5 signing. Not to mention that awesome job that Eric Abidal does defending wingers (especially the so-called 2nd best player in the world) that Alba now has to replace.

I'll go with a 4 for now.

X

xaviniesta

4... He can improve on his defensive abilities. Whatever he lacks in that, he makes it up using his speed.

Could just as well have rated it as five, if Alves isn't still here.

i lost count of how many times he took the ball away from nani yesterday. he is no abidal of course but i hate the mindset that most people have that the attacking full backs are automaticly poor defenders.

86-88 minute yesterday he recovered the ball 4 times which ended with the peak, when he sprinted with nani and took ball away from him. he is just as good and aggressive defender as dani. if theres only one thing im worried it's his duty on set pieces when barca would play with the likes of dani, masche, xavi, iniesta, alexis, pedro, messi etc.

Darko

5-considering age,skill,transfer fee,etc.
we couldnt have gotten a better left back for around 14M

Ender

tumblr_m2sjg2Ixa21rtgh31o1_500.gif

Relatively cheap, Catalan and La Masia grad, already has good chemistry with the Spanish nationals, and all while being just 23. A great long-term investment.

Any defending doubts will be remedied when Tito makes a world class LB out of him.

XaviMessiGirl

Saying 4 for now, I don't get the people that hate him and I think he's doing better than some give him credit for. But I won't say 5 until he's played a few games for us.

Home of Barca Fans