Rangers FC thread

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Brown has been poor this season, for the sakes of his career and Scotland's football team hopefully he'll hit new heights and do well.

henriklarsson7

Brown has been poor this season, for the sakes of his career and Scotland's football team hopefully he'll hit new heights and do well.

his passing is that of a scottish 2nd division player though, thats an aspect of his game that he needs to improve drastically

why am i discussing him in the rangers thread? :lol:

B

blueduck

You can't honestly be saying that Celtic has anywhere near as many fans as United, Arsenal or Liverpool. It's bizarre tbh, barely anyone watches scottish football that's why nobody wanted to buy the rights to watch your games.

There's a reason why Celtic v Rangers wasn't on sky sports 1..... Arsenal were playing Blackburn.

You are right though, it is unfair to compare you with them because you are in that shite league and they are all in one of the best leagues in the world.

All this "if we were in the PL" bullshit makes no difference at all. The grim reality for Celtic is that you will never be playing in an English league.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
nguemo was being targeted by arsenal and has got a few caps for cameroon. he's a promising young player who celtic have for one season with option to buy (i think)

celtic are bigger than spurs/city though. you cannot deny that.

henriklarsson7

You can't honestly be saying that Celtic has anywhere near as many fans as United, Arsenal or Liverpool. It's bizarre tbh, barely anyone watches scottish football that's why nobody wanted to buy the rights to watch your games.

There's a reason why Celtic v Rangers wasn't on sky sports 1..... Arsenal were playing Blackburn.

You are right though, it is unfair to compare you with them because you are in that shite league and they are all in one of the best leagues in the world.

All this "if we were in the PL" bullshit makes no difference at all. The grim reality for Celtic is that you will never be playing in an English league.

its very easy to find an irish pub anywhere in america that would far rather show a hamilton v celtic game than man utd v chelsea. so, you wrong :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
celtic has a japanese/chinese audience aswell. and an australian one. and wherever irish are in the world.

B

blueduck

its very easy to find an irish pub anywhere in america that would far rather show a hamilton v celtic game than man utd v chelsea. so, you wrong :lol:

You are deluded.

celtic has a japanese/chinese audience aswell. and an australian one. and wherever irish are in the world.

So you are saying that Celtic has more fans in these places than Liverpool, Arsenal & United?

:rofl1:

B

blueduck

I was pointing out that Liverpool, United & Arsenal all have waaaay more fans worldwide than Celtic. I took it as you were insinuating that Celtic has more fans in those places.

Spector

I was in Spain twice recently and I didn't see a single Arsenal or Liverpool strip, yet I saw a couple of Celtic tops being worn and bizarrely, a Spanish kid walking around with a Rangers top that had "Thomson" on the back. Also, the official Barcelona shop in the stadium sold Celtic strips; no Arsenal or Liverpool strips were to be seen.

Home of Barca Fans