Rafinha Alcantara

i_bleed_blaugrana

He needs to play more.

Keeps making strides each season. Hard to say between him and Arda atm but I liked the combination we had with them on the right, interchanging.

Antimadridista1

Denis is probably the "worst" midfielder (just in terms of form) of course available at the moment and this is a statement knowing the quality of the latter.
We have a top quality bench and Rafa deserves his minutes. He's the one who got the ball back on that left side before giving it to Busi who then gave it to Neymar.

Messi983

We have too many good midfielders this season. I even think Denis has been great

You can never have to many good midfielders (or players). :)

Season has only started, there will be injuries, suspensions, drop of form,... so if Lucho will be smart everyone of them should get enough minutes to show what they can do and with good rotations there shouldn't be any tiredness in April like it happened last season. It also helps that some of them can cover different positions.

Bardh

He's finding himself in the right flank. Yesterday was a bad game for everyone. I hope he continues to persist. He can be very useful.

God Serena

He was probably our best player. Was a constant danger and his defending and pressing were just out of this world. This is why he'll always be Lucho's favorite, and that will likely extend to any coaches who come in the future.

Home of Barca Fans