Rafinha Alcantara

Albo

For some weird reason Iniesta and Rafinha together in midfield don't work out, never has and never will.

bismp

He was decent today and scored a goal again.Given that we don't really have any natural backups for the RW/LW positions,it's nice that we have him here.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was decent today and scored a goal again.Given that we don't really have any natural backups for the RW/LW positions,it's nice that we have him here.

We didn't use the right side that much, except when Roberto came bombing forward, so it's hard to blame Rafa for his "absence" in attack, but still, he worked his ass off and helped in defense a lot and that's alway positive... And his movement for the goal was excellent, good game...

Antimadridista1

I don't know if he's the best back up we can have for this right winger position. I'd love to see Denis have a shot.
Still a good game from Rafa, his game is getting more mature.

serghei

I think he's the best at RW back-up, when he isn't up against a top opponent, because he seems to be quick enough to win 1 vs 1s, again, when not against top class defenders. And he won't be against top defenders, since we have Messi there. Good signs.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
At first I wasn't sure if he was the right sub, but did a good enough job in my opinion... It's refreshing to see that our bench players can have impact on a difficult game, unlike past seasons...

Narto

Thought he did pretty well. Coming on after Paco's performance it's easy to look good, but the team looked much more stable with him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He at least tried to get involved, not like Paco 'The Invisible'... Decent game Rafinha, Paco will get the Vidal treatment soon if you keep it up.

Home of Barca Fans