Rafinha Alcantara

Total-Football

horrible match .. quality of the pitch didn't help midfielders either .. still horrible match , Rafinha will be warming the bench this season

F

Flavia

Cqs_TRYWAAETqvw.jpg:large

Already shaved his blond hair.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly I have never been ımpressed by Rafınha. I just trust he wıll be as good as some people say he wıll.

Total-Football

i think rafinha is very similar to Arda .. the closer to goal the more comfortable he feels .. he's not his brother , he has good acceleration and the boy can dribble , he has th ingrédients to play in the right as a winger ( like arda right now )

hulinat

im sure he will get minutes. when were dominating the game lucho will sub him on in the 60th minute to play as a rw and messi will drop deep.

Zincubus

Banned
im sure he will get minutes. when were dominating the game lucho will sub him on in the 60th minute to play as a rw and messi will drop deep.

I also see that Messi change happening but there will be Arda , Paca and whoever else in competition for the place as sub.

F

Flavia

[tw]770960845396336640[/tw]

This could be good for him. One season under Sampaoli.

BarçaBarça

[tw]770960845396336640[/tw]

This could be good for him. One season under Sampaoli.

It makes sense - he will get close to no playing time in midfield. But do we have enough cover at RW with Arda and D.Suarez?
In case of panic I guess :roberto: could step in again :D
It won't be relevant in that many games, so it is probably better not to stall his development - and Sevilla is a good option.

I

instinct

It makes sense - he will get close to no playing time in midfield. But do we have enough cover at RW with Arda and D.Suarez?
In case of panic I guess :roberto: could step in again :D
It won't be relevant in that many games, so it is probably better not to stall his development - and Sevilla is a good option.

Denis is not a RW but I'm sure Vidal would perform well there.

I'd be happy for Rafinha if this move materialized. One season under Sampaoli could help him a lot.

ini4ever

Loan at this stage is nonsense. We're gonna loan him for what ? To see if he performs better in another team ? If he even does he should do it right now right here in Barca, Not in other teams.

khaled_a_d

Denis is not a RW but I'm sure Vidal would perform well there.

I'd be happy for Rafinha if this move materialized. One season under Sampaoli could help him a lot.

Denis played on the RW many games last year,some argue it was his best games at that position.

Loan at this stage is nonsense. We're gonna loan him for what ? To see if he performs better in another team ? If he even does he should do it right now right here in Barca, Not in other teams.

This,he was already loaned and proved he can perform well in Liga club.

Home of Barca Fans