Rafinha Alcantara

BarcaOG

Banned
Such bullshit. Rafinha was great in 14/15--have you already forgotten? He's also a squad player. I can't believe some of you wouldn't actually mind if he left. What Barca has lacked relative to the other top European teams is depth, and we paid dearly for it last year.

xXKonan

Such bullshit. Rafinha was great in 14/15--have you already forgotten? He's also a squad player. I can't believe some of you wouldn't actually mind if he left. What Barca has lacked relative to the other top European teams is depth, and we paid dearly for it last year.
He ain't going anywhere.

This is all likely a smokescreen from what Gerard Romero thinks. I bet Celta are after Samper.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Keeping Turan and selling Rafinha :facepalm:

Rafa had been great before his injury. No reason to doubt him or to go back to Celta.

ini4ever

That's ridiculous, He played well the treble season, he deserves more minutes and Im sure he'll prove that to us and Lucho as well.

MessiDinho10

I hope he stays and Arda will be sold. Rafinha is more versatile as a back-up and our team doesn't suffer as much defensively as they have with Arda as RCM.

Raketa10

I can't believe he is not god enough to be in starting eleven in Brazil u23 team. Even there he is getting only garbage time.

BrazilFan

I can't believe he is not god enough to be in starting eleven in Brazil u23 team. Even there he is getting only garbage time.

1. You don't fix what ain't broken. Where is he gonna play?
2. Prior to the start of the tournament, it was reported he was having fitness issues and that why he started from the bench. He was a starter for Micale during the preparation of the Olympics.

F

Flavia

He scored his pen :lol:

I really thought he would miss it. But to be fair, I thought that about all of them.

He should go to Celta.

Home of Barca Fans