Quique Setien

Barcilliant

Fuck Dickverde. I'm so glad he's gone. Im not a big fan of hiring Setien but we needed Shitverde gone. He was fucking awful and I'm truly amazed that some people still support him.

Andresito

Staff member
Stop with the experimenting, what the hell is Ansu doing at the right wing when we have both Messi and Griezmann.

Also Roberto's weird role

KingLeo10

Petition to change the title to 'Cuck Ay Setien' simply for insisting at Busi being a starter and playing 3 at the back against a young team in an imposing stadium.

Gaudi

I gave EV a chance and I'll sure won't criticise Quique yet but there is a reason some coaches are teir 1 coaches or teir 2 and so on...we have this inexplicable urge to "invent" a coach.

But, one other thing agains pops up...and some of us talked about that as well: our style!
We can't say QS is not valuing our style but either they all misinterpreted our stye or it needs to change.
We don't attack the box because ozr attackers are interested at passing only, fine...but today we can see that most success goes with dynamic teams. We have maaaannyy chances to cross for example. L'pool FBs would have a field day already and one cross would end up in the net. But you need to have boddies in the box for that. Not even tall one, but boddies that will be a threat.
While we all look for more movement it's also visible there is really small room to operate. That's why we look for Ney or players that can dribble past 3 players and then create space.
I don't understand the need not to change or modify anything...I think every time in life this is a recipe for disaster.

EDIT 1:0, count Valencias boddies in the box

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Three games of absolutely sterile possession... His inexperience is clearly showing and no improvement over Valverde...

El Guaje

We replaced a sack of shit with another sack of shit. What is the fuking problem thats preventing the club for going after the likes of Ten Haag, Pochettino etc?

Might aswell let my old basketball coach from like 14 years back when i was a kid have a chance.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] looks right on this one so far.

Didn't expect him to be Kloppo but he's basically a chinese knockoff version of the worst Pep Barcelona (11/12). Insists on 3 at the back despite Barca never having been a defensive powerhouse. Can't conjure any VERTICAL attacking play. Insists on Busi who's finished like Rakitic. That's all I have to say for now.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I had my apprehension about his signing , but so far my fears are becoming true. Just another midtable coach in the long list of midtable coaches Ratomeu hired.

Sad part is , you know he will most likely never bench Busquets since he gave him that signed shirt , probably still jerking off to it to this day.

Also hard to take him seriously with his insistence to field Roberto as a CB for 3 games straight. Early days but I have 0 expectations this season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans