Quique Setien

Riordon

Doesn't matter who we get instead of Setien if the sporting department doesn't start to listen to the coach instead of making political moves when it comes to signings.

Sorin

We wouldn't have lost this match 2-8 if this manager would have had the courage to let Suarez and Busquets on the bench.

With a midfiled of De Jong, Puig, Bob/Vidal and some outlets on the wings like Fati, Dembele or Griezmann from the first minute, instead of being brain dead and using 442 with Vidal and Bob as wingers and 2 geriatrics upfront we would at least pose some problems.

442 with Vidal and Bob as wingers, Messi and Suarez ufront, just what the hell does he have in that mind of his? Any average Joe would have the common sense to see that that is idiotic.

Edit: we would stil lose, maybe 3-0 or 4-0 but never 8-2.

serghei

You yourself have drastically pivoted and I remember reading dozens of your posts praising the quality of our squad and how the "manager is responsible for everything." Don't make me pull up the quotes. ;)

I admit Valverde was not the main responsible. The main responsible are Bartomeu and past it veterans running the team. You should do the same and fucking admit both Valverde and Setien are victims of a crooked club where the president is an idiot and the veterans are self entitled pricks who only care about them.

If you are pro Valverde, and anti Setien, you are a clown. Same if it's the other way around. I am no longer anti-Valverde. In situations like these the cause and effect are difficult to see and separate. But they're getting very clear now.

Bartomeu & Board - Veterans. This is the toxic partnership that is plaguing this club/team for a few years. And backed by the press who is probably hand in hand with the current board.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Amigo is done. Pique surrenders, so do many.

Pique is not surrendering at all.

He is trying to point blame away from himself and amigos but knows the flack he would get and covers it by saying 'I would leave'.

Pique is another politician in the dressing room trying to protect himself.

He has a shitty attitude and it is coming home to roost.

Givenchy

This doesn't do it for me. More heads need to drop. Setien is not where the issues lie.

yup here we fucking go again

puppet manager gets sacked

players will release a statement: we are to blame, we must do better, train harder!

board appoints some bum from within the club hoping to repeat a 1/100 chance of a 2nd Pep

4th humiliation in a row

hardyboy

Can't blame him much tbh. Hope he isn't made a scapegoat because the problems are much bigger. He should be sacked but other problems also needs to be addressed.

FinBarcelonafan

yup here we fucking go again

puppet manager gets sacked

players will release a statement: we are to blame, we must do better, train harder!

board appoints some bum from within the club hoping to repeat a 1/100 chance of a 2nd Pep

4th humiliation in a row

Probably what happens, although this time it might be too big to just "hush" away.

Tackle

I admit Valverde was not the main responsible. The main responsible are Bartomeu and past it veterans running the team. You should do the same and fucking admit both Valverde and Setien are victims of a crooked club where the president is an idiot and the veterans are self entitled pricks who only care about them.

If you are pro Valverde, and anti Setien, you are a clown. Same if it's different. I am no longer anti-Valverde.

Agreed. No problem with that sentiment really. Both managers were put in positions to fail.

But within the limited framework the two coaches had to manoeuvre, I don't think it is very controversial to say Valverde did a far better job than Setien and you could even argue he did a relatively good job considering the circumstances.

Does that make me "pro-Valverde?"

Messigician

Valverde is a tier 1 coach compared to Setien.

Is it also the boards fault Setien refused to make subs and set us up in a 442 with fkn Roberto and Vidal as the width?

Actual insanity

Home of Barca Fans