Qatar FC

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
:lol: there is a reason United fans call him agent Benitez when he was at Liverpool. vram grant got Chelsea to the champions league final, tactical genius

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
:lol: there is a reason United fans call him agent Benitez when he was at Liverpool. vram grant got Chelsea to the champions league final, tactical genius

Chelsea had a superior team to us. You or I could have matched what Grant did.

Our team had Dudek, Traore, Finnan, Smicer, Baros, Cisse....I could go on.

Plus 2 La Liga titles against the big 2 in spain plus a uefa cup with Valencia.

We were up against superior football teams like Juve, Chelsea, Milan, Barca, Inter, Real and beat them all.

If it wasn't for Rafa's tactics then we'd have had no chance.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Chelsea had a superior team to us. You or I could have matched what Grant did.

Our team had Dudek, Traore, Finnan, Smicer, Baros, Cisse....I could go on.

Plus 2 La Liga titles against the big 2 in spain plus a uefa cup with Valencia.

We were up against superior football teams like Juve, Chelsea, Milan, Barca, Inter, Real and beat them all.

If it wasn't for Rafa's tactics then we'd have had no chance.

Playing 10 men behind the ball at all times to give yourself the possibility to randomly win every match in a knockout tournament isn't tactical brilliance.

If anything it's a case study on why Dalitis' theory that the CL is the only thing that matters is full of shit.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
if the fat waiter was so good then why did you write up a post about quitting to watch liverpool until he resigns?

and secondly, why is he still unemployed?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Republica says Man City has accepted a 25m offer from PSG for Carlos Tevez, though the player obviously prefers Milan.

Jenks

Should be funny. They'll get a good season out of him before he throws his toys out of the pram and complains about being homesick... before moving to Italy.

DucdeOrléans

Should be funny. They'll get a good season out of him before he throws his toys out of the pram and complains about being homesick... before moving to Italy.

If he will not like Paris (the city of cities and the most visited city by tourists in the world) then he really belongs in the slums of La Boca.:lol:

Last edited:

Jenks

The trouble with Paris is that it's a Museum city, it's stagnant, it's a place to visit, not a place you move to.

DucdeOrléans

Baconstrips:

I guess that the closest thing he has come to visit Paris was seeing a postcard with the Eiffel Tower on it.

The trouble with Paris is that it's a Museum city, it's stagnant, it's a place to visit, not a place you move to.

You clearly do not know what you are talking about:lol:

"Paris (pronounced /ˈpærɪs/; French: [paʁi] ( listen)) is the capital and largest city in France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region (or Paris Region, French: Région parisienne). The city of Paris, within its administrative limits (the 20 arrondissements) largely unchanged since 1860, has an estimated population of 2,211,297[2] (January 2008), but the Paris metropolitan area has a population of 12,089,098,[4] (January 2008), and is one of the most populated metropolitan areas in Europe.[5] Paris was the largest city in the Western world for about 1,000 years, prior to the 19th century, and the largest in the entire world between the 16th and 19th centuries.[6][7][8]

Paris is today one of the world's leading business and cultural centres, and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities.[9][10][11][12] It hosts the headquarters of many international organizations such as UNESCO, the OECD, the International Chamber of Commerce or the informal Paris Club. Paris is considered as one of the greenest[13] and most liveable[14] cities in Europe. It is also one of the most expensive.[15][16]

Paris and the Paris Region, with €552.1 billion (US$768.9 billion) in 2009, produce more than a quarter of the gross domestic product of France.[17] According to 2008 estimates, the Paris agglomeration is Europe's biggest[18] or second biggest[19] city economy and the sixth largest in the world.[20] The Paris Region hosts the headquarters of 33 of the Fortune Global 500 companies,[21] the highest such concentration in Europe, hosted in several business districts, notably La Défense, the largest dedicated business district in Europe.[22]

The Paris region has the highest concentration of higher education students in the European Union,[23] is the first in Europe in terms of research and development capability and expenditure[23] and is considered as one of the best cities in the world for innovation.[24] With about 42 million tourists annually in the city and its suburbs,[23] Paris is the most visited city in the world. The city and its region contain 3,800 historical monuments and four UNESCO World Heritage Sites.[23]"

Yeah, just a museum city or what you call it.:lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
So Kambouare is finally out?! Reports today says he's already sacked by PSG. Kinda weird hearing it considering their position in the league, but I think it was only a matter of time as he didn't fit into the big name image for the bench of an ambitious club. Some names dropping by as his potential successor are Carlo Ancelotti, Rafa Benitez and Frank Rijkaard. Rijkaard's coaching career has went downhill ever since his departure from Barca, and Benitez is Benitez. I believe Ancelotti is the best bet for them now. Ofc if he accept the job. Knowing his relationship with Leonardo and the club's ambitions his arrival is not that unlikely.

And Lugano also rejected the reports of him coming back to Turkey in this Januray, despite not being used regularly in the last games for PSG.

Home of Barca Fans