Qatar FC

Banana-Rama

hmmmm i am not a big fan of ancelotti, the chelsea team went stale with him and were going backwards, i don't think he is the right choice for psg, its a case of owners with lots of money wanting to make a statement by bringing in a big name manager, however not many great available managers to be fair...............

Chainsaw

Killahead
hmmmm i am not a big fan of ancelotti, the chelsea team went stale with him and were going backwards, i don't think he is the right choice for psg, its a case of owners with lots of money wanting to make a statement by bringing in a big name manager, however not many great available managers to be fair...............

AVB not doing anything better is he? This Chelsea team needs an overhaul. At least Ancelotti won PL/FA Cup in his first season there.

Good choice.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Are they really going for Kaka!? Even though they have Pastore and then there's this South American kid(don't remember the name) coming in January!?

Chainsaw

Killahead
There is more chance that Thiago Motta end up there than Maicon. PSG is interested in both but now with the loan of Jonathan to Parma Maicon's departure is almost certainly ruled out in this Januray.

F

Flavia

This is psg's roster for the season. Leonardo said Ibra was the last signing. I wonder if someone will get out, like Lugano. I really want to know who's gonna be on Ancelotti's starting 11.

Home of Barca Fans