Qatar FC

Bertus

AntiqueEachFawn.gif

Bertus

Anecdotical but PSG did a draw against ETG (a team that lost twice already, didn't score any goal, and took 9 already) 0-0

PSG did horrible beside Sirigu, DL and especially marquinhos. Thanks to our DCs we managed to get 1 point.

Unbelievable how all the others were bad, especially Cavani and Digne. Also Cabaye got a deserved Red Card. He's really just a piece of sh*t.

We lost 4 points already. If only Nasser could fire Blanc.

Internazionale

I agree, it was a bad game. But you started with 2 draws last season and 3 draws the season before that. Have some faith my good friend :) Hopefully Cavani and company can step it up in the next game

ETG did score twice against Rennes though

Bertus

I agree, it was a bad game. But you started with 2 draws last season and 3 draws the season before that. Have some faith my good friend :)

ETG did score twice against Rennes though

Ah yeah my bad.

They were so awful I totally forgot they scored twice.

That doesn't excuse anything about what happened tonight tho. Right after I got to watch that Madrid derby, and I realized one more time how PSG and Blanc currently suck.

xavi_the_Boss

PSG is a piece of shit this year. But above all that, their matches are a complete snorfest with billion of passes that lead to almost no shot on target.

Still laughing at those here who fear them in CL :lol:

Good luck beating Ajax and Apoel to that 2nd place in the Group.:mou:

I

instinct

I haven't watched any PSG game this season. I think they'll be a tough opponent, especially at home.
Pretty sure they will park a bus and concentrate on counters.

I know you are frustrated Bertus but how do you think your team will play vs us?

I

instinct

Lavezzi will certainly miss the match vs Barcelona

Thiago Silva is expected to miss the match.

Home of Barca Fans