Qatar FC

Bertus

Ok

Strange. Any reason for that? Was that why he was subbed off at half time or was that planned?
I don't have a clue but he did look mortified each time they boo-ed him.

That said, he posted later on his twitter and thanked again Napoli for the great years he had there.

Bertus

Ah btw, we learned why they boo-ed him.

Napoli's fans are angry at him because he promised that "he will not leave Napoli unless he transfers to a world class club". Napoli's fans don't consider PSG a World class club. Hence they were just screaming that Cavani is a money grabber.

Good thing we beat them really.

Bertus

Not surprising when they also boo their own homegrown player for ridiculous reasons.

That was harsh really. Cavani always said good things about Napoli, their fans, the city when he was asked things here. He always praised them. The day before the game, he talked about how he was super happy to be back there and to be able to play again in their stadium.

Last night, anyone could have seen he was really really really sad by what napoli fans did to him. I think he didn't even understand why. From reports we got, when he was on his way back to paris, he didn't say a word as if broken in half. He even dragged his family with him, and he was very sad his kids had to see what happened, those boo-ing and all.

Really, they went too far.

XaviMessiGirl

It's funny they didn't boo Lavezzi who made a big deal of one of the reasons he left was because he and his family felt unsafe in Napoli. Cavani had been much more respectful. I can understand if they are upset because they think Cavani left for money, but Lavezzi left for PSG too.

Bertus

BtkdowuIYAAhP2N.jpg

BtJtb3DCcAAoR1L.jpg

BtJtcCACUAEflHV.jpg

1407852888-57773.jpg

1407853095-57838.jpg

Bertus

Renders of how the new substitutes bench. They are done and should look exactly like that starting this week.

Bu16ErWIQAAR5hz.jpg

Internazionale

Can you give me a list of everything they've done/fixed with the stadium this summer?

On another note, I'm seeing the old Pastore back. Hope it's not a fluke and he continues to play like he has so far this season. Him and Ibra are really in sync right now

Last edited:

Bertus

Can you give me a list of everything they've done/fixed with the stadium this summer?

On another note, I'm seeing the old Pastore back. Hope it's not a fluke and he continues to play like he has so far this season. Him and Ibra are really in sync right now

I'll try to list that tomorrow. It's midnight here. Time to sleep and I'm already late ^^

Bertus

- Seats have been replaced by larger ones (IIRC to meet some UEFA requirements). The ones in the VIP sectors are more expensive.
- The pitch was remade from scratch. As said before, now it's hybrid 3% artificial 97% natural, to reach 99% of density.
- The pitch is placed 20cm lower than before with the best system available to take care of it.
- There were pits/gaps around the pitch. They are now all removed.
- Thanks to that they added a bit more seats. Normal seats and VIP seats.
- Some metallic parts in the structure have been changed with new ones.
- Concrete parts of the stadium have been renovated, see this photo from before https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtJtb3DCcAAoR1L.jpg
- New stairs.
- New PSG shops.
- New ways to navigate inside and around the stadium.
- New salons and shops reserved to VIP people.
- New panoramic view for VIP salons.
- New substitutes bench. It is said to be among the most expensive available.
- New goals/nets. Replaced them with the same type that are found at the Etihad Stadium.

I guess I'm missing some things, but I have to go help prepare dinner. I'll check later for more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans