Qatar FC

JamDav1982

I said YOU should have argued that as it sounds a lot more reasonable than your previous jab/bait at Jair Ventura
Of course you've immediately treated me as a psg fan to fill the void :lol: which is all good since i don't care about them.

Man city giving up on the league this early,(in your opinion) -which i find pretty ridiculous considering how many points top PL teams have dropped- only adds to them going in as underdogs against PSG, so yea.

I had already said Man city were in worse form domestically recently but thanks anyway.

The home game vs Man Utd after the 0-0 Norwich game you see there was no belief they would win the league and focus had shifted to the CL.

Righty or wrongly that is what happened.

Underdogs in CL or not it is irrelevant as they won the tie and deserved to.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I couldn't believe how badly they played..

That feeling that City was there for the taking but PSG completely toothless.

You can't do that for the whole 2 games of a Champions League quarter final and expect to get away it.

Lutece FC

I couldn't believe how badly they played..

That feeling that City was there for the taking but PSG completely toothless.

You can't do that for the whole 2 games of a Champions League quarter final and expect to get away it.

It's a shame. I can't understand. A season ruined by these matches ... FUCK LAURENT BLANC. Fuckin son of a bitch. I hate him so much.

City is nothing.... It's not a team. They have just names. They don't play like a team....

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I know. I feel bad ... Even with the League Cup victory of yesterday. Nasser knows nothing ... He understands nothing....

i suppose you'd rather have ancelotti back, who arrived in january 2012 to a first placed team along with maxwell, motta, alex, and still bottled the league and lost in quarters in both CL and Cup.

Then went on to win the league the next year while getting kicked out in the quarterfinals of CL and both domestic cups.

Blanc has comfortably clinched the title every year, and after psg win the cup final he'll have won 5 out of 6 in three years. :lol:

PSG fans are putting RM bitches to shame with their CL obsession.

El Flaco

Nasser Al-Khelaïfi's interview with Le Parisien

How do you evaluate this season?

Nasser Al-Khelaifi. Honestly, I think we failed this season, despite new trophies at the national level. We did not achieve our European objective, so it's a poor season. I've been here for five years, and this is the first time we have this sense of failure. It's not just about the loss in the Champions League quarterfinals, but the way it happened. I am very disappointed. We were not mentally ready, and we are all responsible, I first of all. I did not feel any pressure before the games against Manchester City. It had been completely different against Chelsea: players were nervous, they were hungry, they were ready. I did not find that against Manchester. This elimination is the worst moment since I came to Paris. It is still very difficult to accept.

Did you ask Laurent Blanc why he changed the organization in the second leg?

Yes of course. He explained ito me, and it will stay between us. He took his responsibilities.

Do you still trust your coach?

I've stand by him for three years. Now, we have to think about what we will do next season to build a stronger group in Europe. I repeat, this is [not?] the first time we fail and I have to ask myself the right questions. Should I change my leadership? Should I change people? Should I change the system? Should I change the players? I'm thinking, and major changes could happen.

This summer?

Yes.

Which ones ?

You will see when the time comes. It will not be easy for everyone, but it's time to change. After five years, you must start a new cycle. We dream big; I say it since I arrived, we want to win the Champions League and I will not give up. I am confident that one day we will go down the Champs Elysees with this trophy. But to get there, you have to change some things. And I hope that this failure against Manchester City will allow us to be stronger in the future.

Can you clearly tell me if Laurent Blanc will still PSG coach next season?

I will not speak today of particular cases. Big changes will happen, a new cycle will start, you'll see. In any case, if we continue like this at all levels, we will not succeed.

Will Leonardo return to PSG?

As you know, I have a very good relationship with him. We talk often, he is a high quality man, great sporting director who brought us a lot. Who knows ? One day, perhaps, but today, he is not part of the project. I'm thinking on how to organize the club. We'll see. Olivier Letang (note: assistant team manager) did a good job, he has built a network in recent years, he gained experience, and I trust him. You know, we may want to change, evolve, but there is one thing that will not change is that I protect the people who work around me. The staff, players, employees, we are a family.

Does Serge Aurier still have a place in this family?

He was placed in custody but we still do not know exactly what happened. This case has taken huge proportions because of what he did before. Let's wait for the judgment on September 26th.

Guilty or not, would it not be better for the club and for him, if he was transferred?

If he did nothing, and we transfer him, I will feel guilty. He will not leave Paris this summer.

Many people criticize the club, and Laurent Blanc in particular, of being too lenient with the players?

Two hours before the return leg in Manchester, I knew we were going to lose. I did not feel the players [hungry?] and I said it to a member of staff. They were not ready to fight. We had lost before even playing. Whose fault is it ? This must never happen again.

Laurent Blanc is not tough enough with his players?

Again, I will not speak of a particular case. I'm just observing and I analyze the results and competences of everyone: the players, the coach, management. We need change.

When you see the motivation of the players from Atletico Madrid, what does that inspire you?

I was in Milan on Saturday for an UEFA committee. I was invited to watch Real - Atlético but I didn't go. To me, we should have played the final, I still have not swallowed the elimination; so it was impossible to be in the stands of San Siro. I left Milan three hours before kickoff.

So you did not watch the final?

I did, on my mobile phone... To go back to your previous question, I have great respect for Atletico, the club, the team, the fans. They always have a lot of motivation, they deserved to be in the final. This is the second time in three years and it's no coincidence.

Let's talk about the transfer window. Zlatan is gone, what big star will replace him?

I sometimes feel that the media does not see things well. We have a scorer, a great scorer. Cavani is one of the best in the world. Watch his goals throughout his career.

Cavani up front is one of the best in this position. Why look elsewhere?

Yes but he is not a superstar like Zlatan...

This is one of the changes in the project. We will recruit players who will bring more to the team. When we started, we needed players to develop our image. Today, thanks to them, PSG is known all over the world. Like every year, we look for players who will help to take the team on the next level on the field. We need players who eat the grass, ready to die for the club and for the shirt.

Why can't you persuade top stars like Ronaldo or Neymar?

(Mysterious) What you say is not true, and if one day we win the Champions League, I'll tell you a secret.

Do you like Hatem Ben Arfa?

He is a great player in French football. He has grown a lot mentally, he has a lot of talent and a lot of qualities. Some people wonder if he can work in a big club. In my opinion the answer is yes. You're going to ask me if we will recruit him. I will not answer you "yes" or "no". I'm just saying it's an possibility. There are others.

Who has the last word concerning the transfers?

We talk together with the coach and sports director, but in the end, I decide.

The atmosphere in the Park is a recurring debate. Is it possible to resume the dialogue between the club and the ultras?

The only term I use is that of PSG supporters. My priority will always be safety, but we need atmosphere. We have a fantastic stadium, one of the finest in the world. If the atmosphere is hot, I guarantee we'll win all our home games. I talked on this subject recently with Pedro Pauleta. We need supporters. To me they are the first of our players. The Parc des Princes is open to everyone, provided they respect the rules.

Did you choose the location of the future training center?

It is being finalized. We continue to have discussions with all concerned parties. I think we will make the announcement during the second half of June. Honestly, it's a very complicated issue, but we will make the right decision.

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-p...khela%C3%AFfis_interview_with_le_parisien_in/

Lutece FC

Simeone will not leave Atletico. Welcome Emery.

Paris this season :
- Champion Ligue 1 in professional section
- 2 domestic cups
- Champion U19
- Champion U17
- Final in Youth League
- Semi-finalist in Women Champions League
- 2nd in Women Ligue 1

Not bad.

Home of Barca Fans