Qatar FC

DrPepper

9pGXQSa.jpg

00k0LcJ.jpg

He mad. :coffee:

Nowhere near the side that the likes of Jair Ventura try to tell us they are.

Just shows how poor the French League is.

QF Champs League team again and knocked out by English teams two of the last three seasons. Ouch.

For your information, PSG lost two games in the league in the past month (since they won the title), their one loss before that was 1 0 at the bernabeu, as grotesque a result as they come btw.

They've been poor for some weeks and you could argue they won the title too soon, but that's not what you were aiming at

which is jair ventura :lol:

JamDav1982

For your information, PSG lost two games in the league in the past month (since they won the title), their one loss before that was 1 0 at the bernabeu, as grotesque a result as they come btw.

They've been poor for some weeks and you could argue they won the title too soon, but that's not what you were aiming at

which is jair ventura :lol:

Man City have been poor for weeks as well once title gone.

No doubt they will lose more league games when nothing to play for. Almost every team does that.

The title didn't just go away for City though, they've lost it precisely in the past weeks.
There was no room for them to become complacent.

JamDav1982

The title didn't just go away for City though, they've lost it precisely in the past weeks.
There was no room for them to become complacent.

Before that City have not been good enough to win league and have been in worse form domestically than PSG.

Plus side of winning the league that early is you can focus more on CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was sure they'd score at Emirates,Etihades or what's it called.

Oh well.. Blanc will be going now, I presume.

Before that City have not been good enough to win league and have been in worse form domestically than PSG.

Plus side of winning the league that early is you can focus more on CL.
Yea, City sucked. Which is why this tie will go down as an upset win in the history books.

PSG sure will try to replace Blanc, but who with ? Pellegrini ? That'd be rich :lol:

raskolnikov

Not that big of an upset, not more than when Atleti would beat us for example.
Just goes to show Paris is overrated, Zlatan goes missing in big games and dominating your league Bayern style hurts in the long run.

PSG were heavy favorites going into the tie from the moment that man city guy made a face at the UEFA draw :lol:
But that went away as PSG sucked domestically and lost verratti, then drew in a mediocre game from both sides. They did not play better than man city overall. It's an upset win in the sense that PSG has been hyped a lot more, and a little too much ;)

Last edited:

JamDav1982

PSG were heavy favorites going into the tie from the moment that man city guy made a face at the UEFA draw :lol:
But that went away as PSG sucked domestically and lost verratti, then drew in a mediocre game from both sides.

No PSG were never heavy favourites.

Man City has been in worse form domestically than them. Before they won league and after.

PSG got complacent as won league but could still turn it on from one game to the next. Did they score 15 odd goals in last four league games?

They've been in comparable poor form over the last month or so which is the timeline i first referred to.

Over this season and the one before, not even question, which is why PSG were, of course, seen as favorites early on.

And yea PSG scored 9 away against Troyes a month ago. Troyes may yet break the record for lowest points ever recorded in the league, and I think PSG broke the away goal record against them too.

JamDav1982

They've been in comparable poor form over the last month or so which is the timeline i first referred to.

Over this season and the one before, not even question, which is why PSG were, of course, seen as favorites early on.

And yea PSG scored 9 away against Troyes a month ago. Troyes may yet break the record for lowest points ever recorded in the league, and I think PSG broke the away goal record against them too.

You said PSG lost motivation after the draw which was on the 18th March.

Man City gave up on league after 0-0 with Norwich on 12th March.

Not much difference in when they both gave up in league and started playing with less intensity.

You said PSG lost motivation after the draw which was on the 18th March.

Man City gave up on league after 0-0 with Norwich on 12th March.

Not much difference in when they both gave up in league and started playing with less intensity.

I said YOU should have argued that as it sounds a lot more reasonable than your previous jab/bait at Jair Ventura
Of course you've immediately treated me as a psg fan to fill the void :lol: which is all good since i don't care about them.

Man city giving up on the league this early,(in your opinion) -which i find pretty ridiculous considering how many points top PL teams have dropped- only adds to them going in as underdogs against PSG, so yea.

Home of Barca Fans