Qatar Airways to appear on Barça shirt from 2013/14 season

Galning

thumb

Dat third kit..

JonM

It's so difficult to see the word "Airways" that you could almost think it's the shirt of the Qatar national team. So sneaky those Al Thanis...

Birdy

First kit pack after a long time (10-11) that look at least decent.
I would like red shorts for the home kit and blue socks (its been a long time since we had a red short) or at least blue sorts and red shocks. Not blue-blue..

For the away, maybe yellow sorts and red shocks..
Third kit is keeper's kit.
3rd kit for the team would be this season's second as always..
But there is a problem coz it looks alike (colour wise) with the serena one..
What happens if we play a team with blue/yellow kit??

Theconomist

They finally make 2 shirts worth buying and then ruin with a commercial.
That lousy 30 million dollars isn't going to help them that much with their deficit that's not not enough to sell your traditions out. And if they lose 9 milllon from the Turks they are getting 21 million lousy bucks for this outrage.
WOW I really hope come 2016 no logo comes back. I will not buy any new Barca shirts until Qatar is off there I haven't so far and I won't... unicef was different we were sponsoring them. But obviously it was a sneaky trick unicef then qatar "foundation" now qatar airlines... if no one bought a shirt they would get the message.
Just don't but the shirt it is that simple.

All I'm reading is blablbla tradition blablbal UNICEF blablbla we are morally superior to you because we didn't have a shirt sponsor.

Sigh, grow up. It's 2012, there is no sport that's as commercially driven as football. (the USA's ''sports'' don't count)

La LL

Generally Delightful
Home and away jerseys made me happy.

Logo and sponsor made me a bit sad.

No harm done, the two balanced each other out so I'm fairly neutral.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Seriously, are we still not done with the ugly ass gradient shit? Why is there a need to let it come back on the sleeves this time?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man the away catalan shirt is so sexxxxy I must have it,, I will scratch off the qatar crap

Home of Barca Fans