Qatar Airways to appear on Barça shirt from 2013/14 season

Amir1983

The home shirt looks like a fusion between the shirt from 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
The away shirt is interesting and looks good because of the Catalunya flag (something different), although both the home and away shirt looks like they have the same stripes design.
Is the third shirt the second away shirt?

Yugi

702519232.jpg

thank god for normal stripes! I like new home shirt very very much

Galning

Cataln flag bears 4 stripes, not 3 nor 5. :S

Sport probably fucked up. There's 4 red stripes on there so they probably made a mistake, if you swap both colours it still looks pretty sweet and it will match the flag.

Superfly

Banned
Both look bad, I'm not sure what it is... but they look cheap. The white on the home shirt might be part of the reason, but the coloring looks off too.

Meh the shirts looks terrible every year when they show us the cheap chinese rip-offs. When Nike shows us the authentic version that the players wear they don't look half bad.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Both look bad, I'm not sure what it is... but they look cheap. The white on the home shirt might be part of the reason, but the coloring looks off too.

A senyera shirt should look something like this:
camiseta-valencia-senyera-2011-12.jpg

Spaniards say Barça's design is nationalist but they shut up when Valencia used the same style many years ago. lol

M

mitkoa7x

Those shirts look like they were made by kids in a basement in China

I like the idea of having a catalan flag shirt but make it good, not this shit.

Cristofol

Those shirts look like they were made by kids in a basement in China

I like the idea of having a catalan flag shirt but make it good, not this shit.

It isn't about looking pretty, I think it would be hard the colours of our flag are sort..in your face :amazed:

Home of Barca Fans