Principle of agreement with ManCity for Bravo

frog-fcb

Because he is not worth that and they still have FFP to think about.

They dont have the money in it being a bottomless pit they can just pay any amount for a player.

Why didnt they pay it?

I thought the whole ffp thing was basically done away with. They could have looked at ter stegen being gk for the next 10 years and for transfer fee of 50 million works out at 5 mill per year weras with bravo they will maybe get three seasons and will be ready to replace him. Although if pep continues with his track record he will be gone then to

JamDav1982

I thought the whole ffp thing was basically done away with. They could have looked at ter stegen being gk for the next 10 years and for transfer fee of 50 million works out at 5 mill per year weras with bravo they will maybe get three seasons and will be ready to replace him. Although if pep continues with his track record he will be gone then to

No FFP hasnt been done away with and it was all over press how much City could spend to be within it.

Why did they bother haggling for Stones for so long if money no object?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can't take anyone seriously and argue with everyone over the subject. Maybe it's you who should re-think your pep sentiments.

I wish pep was the man you deem him to be.

Having an opinion and defending it is fairly standard on a message board, I know you should know this better than most. I listen and take in other opinions but I have not been convinced by any other arguments because they've been merely conjecture - I am not wired to accept conjecture.

I believe Pep is the man many fans know him to be, the man he has been throughout his life - especially for Barcelona. But as they say, fans are a fickle lot - even cules

F

Flavia

Actions aren't conjecture, @FCBarca. Pep wanted Bravo, that's not guess work. You romanticize his persona a lot.

[tw]768035600574377986[/tw]

[tw]768039158027870208[/tw]

City doubled his wages. No wonder he's leaving.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Of course they doubled his wages, he was on half of what Mats was on

Conjecture, Flavia - you can't cite one iota of proof. There is far more circumstantial evidence that supports the theory I suggested which is that both keepers wanted to be #1, a number of publications and speculation built upon that and linked both keepers to an agreement with City. The club responded to outcry (And polling, btw) about the keeper situation, overwhelmingly Mats and Bravo wasn't prepared to be #2 either. So once Hart was dropped, things fell into place.

Bottom line, we were not keeping both keepers - simple as.

F

Flavia

Conjecture, Flavia - you can't cite one iota of proof. There is far more circumstantial evidence that supports the theory I suggested which is that both keepers wanted to be #1, a number of publications and speculation built upon that and linked both keepers to an agreement with City. The club responded to outcry (And polling, btw) about the keeper situation, overwhelmingly Mats and Bravo wasn't prepared to be #2 either. So once Hart was dropped, things fell into place.

We would be keeping them both, if not for pep. Simple as that.

And Bravo signing for city is not proof? Rumors of pep tapping up both gks emerged in January. Pep played the biggest role in their unsettling. There's no conjecture there. You're just avoiding reality here.

JamDav1982

You claim things about the club all then time without any 'iota of proof'.

Anything negative about club with no proof you will lap up any thing about Pep you reject and hail him as greatest cule ever.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We would be keeping them both, if not for pep. Simple as that.

And Bravo signing for city is not proof? Rumors of pep tapping up both gks emerged in January. Pep played the biggest role in their unsettling. There's no conjecture there. You're just avoiding reality here.

Rumours, like you say - so yes, by definition it is conjecture

Home of Barca Fans