Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

Pep emulating Xavi from yesterday.

An opponent that he should breeze past, yet struggling with lots of missed final passes and chances.

serghei

Grealish has to be one of the top 5 wingers on the planet this season. Guy doesn't misplace a single pass these days.

Andresito

Staff member
Grealish has to be one of the top 5 wingers on the planet this season. Guy doesn't misplace a single pass these days.
More like in 2023.

He had 3 G/A in 2022 part of the season. In 2023 he's on 13 G/A. Will probably be even better point wise next season.

FCBfan22

Big Sam appointed Leeds manager and said during the presser that there is nobody ahead of him in footballing terms... Not Pep, not Arteta...

Shame City has RM during the week, as I kinda wanted Pep to go all-out on Leeds, break the biggest victory record and then say during post match interview that Big Sam is now really in his own category.

TrueCule

It seems that Haaland was that last missing piece in the puzzle for City. Everything clicked this season and they are in peak form in the last weeks of the season. I reckon they will win the treble this season. IMO they're the best team in Europe and deserve to win everything.

Andresito

Staff member
It seems that Haaland was that last missing piece in the puzzle for City. Everything clicked this season and they are in peak form in the last weeks of the season. I reckon they will win the treble this season. IMO they're the best team in Europe and deserve to win everything.
Only remaining obstacle is Madrid, otherwise the treble is at home.

Givenchy

Only remaining obstacle is Madrid, otherwise the treble is at home.
I actually think it'll be United to deny them the treble. FA cup final, Manchester derby.. sure City have the better manager/players but United will be extra motivated for that game getting to deny their rivals a treble.

Home of Barca Fans