Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

fergus90

First result through on my accumulator today! I fancied Everton to get a result with the new manager bounce.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Arsenal could be 15 points clear at the top and I still wouldn't put money on them to win the league.
Half a season of good play does not automatically override a decade worth of trash they served up.
They need to earn that sort of confidence from people over time, and dropping points at Everton won't help matters.

KingLeo10

That’s exactly what Gary Neville predicted. He had City, United, Arsenal top 3

Yeah, that's my order as well. United is better than them, and probably would have beat them recently with Casemiro.

Arsenal play Man City-lite football, with somewhat (not a lot) inferior players to Pep's best City teams. Which themselves were an inferior version of his prime Barca teams. And even some of those greatest Barca teams were a little soft at times (see Inter tie).

I just can't trust Arsenal.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dyche effect. He is a proper manager, none of that tiki-taka shite.

Jokes aside, he achieved a lot without resources at Burnley. Hopefully Everton owners back him, he can do wonders

KingLeo10

:lol::lol:

There's no way Klopp can be considered among the two best managers in the world with a team in such freefall.

Okay, you can't win titles every year but to be a middle table punching bag? Nah.

Home of Barca Fans