Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

jamrock

When Liverpool fans started to talk crazy about trent & Alves I started to hate them. But I like klopps football, hopefully they get things sorted.

Birdy

Klopp is surely done after this season? I wonder who replaces him.

He is not getting sacked, unless new owners think otherwise

He is partly to blame (for his emotional attachment to done players), FSG is to blame mainly because they think they can have a top team for ever without putting money in the team. Miracles don't last forever

Horatio

You're welcome
Man U is close to being back. Today showed. Can play at 70%, go a man down and still secure the win without much hassle. Defense very robust. Wasteful in attack. Dumb red by Casemiro. Solid work bij Wan Bissaka and Martinez close to flawless game per usual.

Morten

He is not getting sacked, unless new owners think otherwise

He is partly to blame (for his emotional attachment to done players), FSG is to blame mainly because they think they can have a top team for ever without putting money in the team. Miracles don't last forever

They did spend some, Nunez was really expensive, but then, he is a striker, so he needs service.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Liverpool lose out Bellingham to Real Madrid they are in big trouble given Enzo is already at Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans