Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

City 0 shots on target and 1 in total. Rashford bottled two big chances.

I am talking about 2nd half, City were in control until the 1-1 goal, and lost their heads in frustration after that.

Game looked fairly close to Chelsea one, City bad first half, and the opponent having better chances, and then took control and was looking to take the 1-0 win in the 2nd half.

Givenchy

I'm telling ya, ten Hag is going to school Xavi with inferior players and the one team we made our bitch over the years will probably humiliate us in the Europa.

Laplacian

I think they need some reinforcements in midfield (Bruno is way too much of a hot potato midfielder) and a serious striker, Martial and Weghorst just aren't it. Get that with their current wing options and they can be a serious team.

ebc_99

Quality of EPL across board is night and day to shit see in La Liag week in week out... even if Real did win CL.

Pace and quality night and day.

Was a cagey tactical battle in first half between two top coaches... in La Liga it is bang average coaches, with ban average players and shit quality too often. Becoming an after thought.

Quality in EPL is shit same as La Liga and everywhere else, football has gone backwards over the past 10 years, EPL is no different than anywhere else. Todays game was boring as are most games in Prem.

soul24rage

I think they need some reinforcements in midfield (Bruno is way too much of a hot potato midfielder) and a serious striker, Martial and Weghorst just aren't it. Get that with their current wing options and they can be a serious team.

There are reports saying Utd will go for Enzo Fernandez in the summer.

Would be a great addition for the team.

serghei

I'm telling ya, ten Hag is going to school Xavi with inferior players and the one team we made our bitch over the years will probably humiliate us in the Europa.

Inferior players. :lol:

They spent 400m in the last 2 years, not to mention before that. He's a top manager it seems, but he has a super expensive team.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fair play. United didn't look like much, but seems they had it in them.

I mean you could have gone with a win. I put them as slight fav as well. But margins too close. Actually thought it would end draw. But told them to go with both teams to score rather than city win. And I grabbed the booster that worked out. Odd was 19. Looked too good.

fergus90

City were lucky not be losing in the first half too, regardless of possession United had 2 or 3 good chances then.

What they gained in Haalands goals, they've lost in having one less player being able to play between the lines and leave so much space when the opposition counter attacks.

Home of Barca Fans