Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

JerseyAddict

I don't know, losing Vs United and failing again in Europe could be crippling for the long-term. We need a result in Europe.. it's been too long.

Yes. I talked to a Utd fan and we both agreed that Utd is on the run and Barca is playin "so so" meh games with lots of luck.

Barca needs a big result in Europe for attracting new fans and new sponsors and money.

KingLeo10

If we beat RM tomorrow, then the United tie is 50-50.

Otherwise, I don't see it. The quality difference in coaching continues to grow.

JamDav1982

ETH has them motoring.

As much as wanted him at Barca he would never have taken the job in reality and the top coaches want to be in EPL.

If I am FDJ I am doing all can to join him in Mancchester in summer and get across to the EPL.

The pace and quality on show is night and day.

Horatio

You're welcome
Argentinians don?t even like that kid. After he didn?t even congratulate them on the WC win, they don?t even want him near the NT. Can fuck off and join the Spanish NT.

I dont know about that. But i watch man u. Looks like a tool but is fast and plays mature for his age. Has been great.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ETH has them motoring.

As much as wanted him at Barca he would never have taken the job in reality and the top coaches want to be in EPL.

If I am FDJ I am doing all can to join him in Mancchester in summer and get across to the EPL.

The pace and quality on show is night and day.

"pace and quality".. this was largely a borefest game, 12 shots overall.

Home of Barca Fans