Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Temptation

"If we aren't back to our level next season"

- Since the inception of the CL, Pool mostly been slumming in Europa

He's already got you back to your level, ya :clown:

And still has more European cups than your clu....Oh wait, apologies. No one comes close to your club in winning European Cups! My bad. :troll:

delancey

Hahahahaha. Funny but we are Liverpool FC. One of the biggest clubs itw. We're European Royalty and belong at the highest level in World Football.

We were shite for a long time but these things change.

YNWA.
Because of Klopp. He took a relatively average squad and made it competitive.

Temptation

Because of Klopp. He took a relatively average squad and made it competitive.
And me and our fanbase have given him immense credit for the last 6 years. The British media has praised him to the skies.

But this season, he has severely underperformed and will get the criticism he deserves.

I love Klopp but he has gotta do better with the squad he has. United, Arsenal and Newcastle have weaker squads than us.

I can live with the fact that he's not a serial winner like Pep but fucking hell, don't slip out of the top 4!

Morten

I guess you didn't go through my post then.

I said I will be Klopp out if we aren't back to our level next season. So clearly he has another shot.

Hypotethically, your level is title-challengers, a cup final, right?

I think that sounds about fair.

Temptation

This lad dusting those trophies from the 70s, cos all they winning these days is tin pot cups

Cry more, ya cuck :mou:

Stop aping me you pleb.

Get a personality of your own.

Makes so much sense that 90% of your posts are utter rubbish "creative insults" with zero substance.

Ditzy Blondes watching the sport for the first time have better takes than you.

Temptation

Hypotethically, your level is title-challengers, a cup final, right?

I think that sounds about fair.
Yes. Top 4 is the very bare minimum since we're competing with a state funded sportswashing machine helmed by one of the greatest managers ever.......

Just like Barca and Real, except we'll win lesser leagues because of City. But we should challenge for the CL and reach the quarters/semis every season. We're one of the biggest clubs itw with a huge global fanbase. Liverpool is the most respected English club in Spain, Germany, Italy and Latin America because of our European pedigree.

delancey

And me and our fanbase have given him immense credit for the last 6 years. The British media has praised him to the skies.

But this season, he has severely underperformed and will get the criticism he deserves.

I love Klopp but he has gotta do better with the squad he has. United, Arsenal and Newcastle have weaker squads than us.

I can live with the fact that he's not a serial winner like Pep but fucking hell, don't slip out of the top 4!
This year was a strange year in the EPL. Newcastle finishing fourth. Chelsea 12th. Tottenham 8th. Arsenal 2nd.

If you ask me, the EPL deserves 5 CL spots for how competitive it is.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Klopp hasn’t really received that much financial backing either, has he?

Morten

This year was a strange year in the EPL. Newcastle finishing fourth. Chelsea 12th. Tottenham 8th. Arsenal 2nd.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Klopp hasn’t really received that much financial backing either, has he?

Newcastle isn't that strange, just another oil club now, though they have spent their ill-gotten money rather well.

Chelsea at 12th is a new low though, its even worse than their meltdown season in 15/16.

Temptation

He got his new additions in attack with some of the highest profile youngsters available on the market.

We probably would have signed Bellingham if we maintained our level and stayed in the CL but now, why TF would he come to play Europa?

The club was accumulating funds for Bellingham. His dad and his entourage had agreed to Liverpool. The club was trusting Klopp to keep us in the CL atleast for these signings. The media won't tell you this stuff because currently they love Klopp.

Ofcourse, compared to City he hasn't been backed(as is the case with most big club managers) but we're not criticising him for not winning the PL. Atleast stay in the top 4.

Like I said, our squad is better than all the top 4 teams barring City.

Absolute shambles. I'm fuming.

delancey

Newcastle isn't that strange, just another oil club now, though they have spent their ill-gotten money rather well.

Chelsea at 12th is a new low though, its even worse than their meltdown season in 15/16.
Not to mention the rise of Aston Villa and Brighton. Eddie Howe has done a great job, considering that not that much was invested. It’s not as if Newcastle’s squad is full of world beaters.

I still cannot get over Chelsea spending 600m and finishing 12th. What a disgrace. :lol:

Temptation

No. Newcastle's current squad is nowhere near top 4 level in this league.

Their manager is doing wonders and should win PL manager of the season.

It's not a sexy name so you won't see fans fawning over him but Howe has done brilliantly and massively overachieved this season.

If his name was Eddinho Howezzi and he was a good looking Mediterranean lad, you'd see everyone fawning over him.

Home of Barca Fans