Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Morten

I hope so. I quite like Mourinho in recent years.

Massive underachiever in his career though. Still, nice to see players being loyal to their club.

Individually, he does have one issue, injury-problems, i hope he stays fit, it would be wonderful to see what he can do in a full season(its been a while since last time), difficult to blame him for Spurs lack of trophies.
Does it hurt him that he wont have many trophies in his career? Sure, but neither did Shearer, still considered a true PL-great, because individual ability is more important than trophy cabinet in the long run.

serghei

That's why Premier League is the best. :lol: That Mourinho face at the end reminds me of Neymar's face vs United in the stands.

Morten

That's why Premier League is the best. :lol: That Mourinho face at the end reminds me of Neymar's face vs United in the stands.

Sometimes managers are to blame, other times its beyond their reach, hard blame this one on Mou, some weird shit going on in the closing minutes, the own goal and now this rocket of a shot, not to mention Spurs had a really good chance to wrap it up just earlier.

This is what you call bad luck.

gasgas

It's very easy on the eye.

I went to get something with chelsea leading 2-0

I come back Southampton are scoring the 3-3

Stuff you'll rarely see in loliga

serghei

It's very easy on the eye.

I went to get something with chelsea leading 2-0

I come back Southampton are scoring the 3-3

Stuff you'll rarely see in loliga

No doubt. We'll see from time to time like that Villareal - Barcelona 4-4. But it's super rare. In EPL it's at least once a week. Sometimes a couple or even 3 crazy matches on one weekend.

No surprise the TV rights are insane.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

No doubt. We'll see from time to time like that Villareal - Barcelona 4-4. But it's super rare. In EPL it's at least once a week. Sometimes a couple or even 3 crazy matches on one weekend.

No surprise the TV rights are insane.

EPL in the mid 2000s was my favorite league, bar none (wasn't old enough to truly appreciate Serie A 90s) but Man United, Arsenal, Pool, Mou's Chelsea. All really entertaining sides.

Home of Barca Fans