Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

Hope Valverde is watching this from his hotel room in Bilbao, to see how to play possession football and create chances. Doubt he understands much of what's going on though...

Trickykid

Will be interesting to see if Pep finally have learned how to play away ChL knock-out ties. I doubt it.

Sarri, though... What a coach! :worthy:

Morten

Hope Valverde is watching this from his hotel room in Bilbao, to see how to play possession football and create chances. Doubt he understands much of what's going on though...

It helps when the opposition manager decides to play key players out of position, most managers in la liga doesnt do that(unlike that genius Sarri).
Also, you dont actually struggle to create or score goals either.

Morten

One of the oil clubs is in far better shape than the other, what a fall for Chelski, battling for 5th place, when they used to win league titles and get far in the CL, barely conceding goals.
Roman doesnt go on crazy spending sprees anymore though, so i guess they have to accept this new reality.

Trickykid

Throwback to the days on the Barcaforum when Sarri and Jorginho were the only solution to bringing back the true Barça style. Good times.

xXKonan

Sarri's setup is useless with the players he has especially with the Midfield.

Sticking one regista in there and pairing him up with two Midfielders who aren't comfortable with the ball when getting pressed will go about as well as you would expect.

serghei

Sarri's setup is useless with the players he has especially with the Midfield.

Sticking one regista in there and pairing him up with two Midfielders who aren't comfortable with the ball when getting pressed will go about as well as you would expect.

Yep. He doesn't have the team to play the way he wants to.

The other manager who tried a similar style at Chelsea, Andre Villas Boas, failed too. If you are a possession manager you don't go to fucking Chelsea, who are basically known to be the opposite of that.

Sarri made a horrible career decision and will pay the price for it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chelsea has become a sinkhole for managers and players. You just don't do well there. Boggles my mind why Pulisic wanted to go there.

Hudson-Odoi is definitely leaving for Bayern this summer.

Morten

Kovacic cant even break into the first team anymore? Please, improve a little bit, Kovacic, so we can sell you to them in the summer, also, enjoy the EL next season.

Joan

I might follow the tradition of some Barcaforum users and set Sarri as my avatar. The man needs all support he can get

TrueCule

Chelsea is just bad at playing top 4 sides away this season. I wouldn't say the players let Sarri down. I'm sure things will be different the next time on their next match they face United at home (FA cup). They're very bipolar this season, playing hot and cold. Today they're playing cold, but the next matchday they could easily put 5 past the keeper like they did last weekend.

Home of Barca Fans