Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

PL fans saying for years LaLiga was one sided.

I can't believe this is #1 vs #2. Garbage match.

Leicester is piss poor in their home game. They are playing like Barca at Anfield and Rome. That fucking bad.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool are like deontay wilder. No outstanding technique in the midfield no extra terrestrial technique in the attack (bar Salah) but they win regardless by the sheer explosiveness of their transitions.

It's truly amazing. Kudos to Klopp. I don't think any other manager would get same results from this team.

ini4ever

Resultwise watching them remind me of Peps Barca. Hardly lose and keep their style no matter what stadium they play in.

Total-Football

Football last nemesis.. Fifa should leave room to the ref about handball.. Giving penalties for those involuntary-arms - glued - to - the - body situations is something ridiculous.

stb_1

Liverpool are like deontay wilder. No outstanding technique in the midfield no extra terrestrial technique in the attack (bar Salah) but they win regardless by the sheer explosiveness of their transitions.

Wilder doesn't have a defence like Liverpool. He's just a one trick pony.

Leicester 0-4 Liverpool. Blowing them away.

devo901

whenever I run into someone who is an active trainer of a real club or playing as a pro - I ask him how much (positive/negative) influence a trainer /manager can have.... I was getting mixed answers.

Klopp shows that being on the extreme end, he can make all the difference. With dortmund he showed it and he almost won the CL, although the team was only good, but not exceptional. With Liverpool he will probably move liverpool to the top 3 clubs in the next years.

They wont let Jürgen go .... hard to imagine that he moves to PSG or Real anytime soon.

Zidane82

Liverpool are a joy to watch. Not like Barca 2009 or 2015 but still pretty great.

Props to Klopp.
You do realise that by praising Liverpool you will be immediately labelled as a Liverpool fan by the numpties ..

Anyways...

Well if we can’t get Firmino , Trent Arnold , Kieta , Fabinho and VVD off Liverpool then let’s get Leicester’s trio of Çağlar Söyüncü , Ndidi and Ricardo

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We got Coutinho who was their best player and see how that panned out. It's really about manager and energy he transmits.

shockey80

whenever I run into someone who is an active trainer of a real club or playing as a pro - I ask him how much (positive/negative) influence a trainer /manager can have.... I was getting mixed answers.

Klopp shows that being on the extreme end, he can make all the difference. With dortmund he showed it and he almost won the CL, although the team was only good, but not exceptional. With Liverpool he will probably move liverpool to the top 3 clubs in the next years.

They wont let Jürgen go .... hard to imagine that he moves to PSG or Real anytime soon.

They are already. Maybe the top 1.

Home of Barca Fans