Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

Attacking wise City are probably the 2nd best team in the world for me. It is the defense that is letting them down big time. Madrid - City is going to be one of the most fascinating ties in a long time in CL.

FinBarcelonafan

Attacking wise City are probably the 2nd best team in the world for me. It is the defense that is letting them down big time. Madrid - City is going to be one of the most fascinating ties in a long time in CL.

No idea what to expect of that. Real winning or City. I have no idea. It will be close.

TrueCule

No chance, I can't see Liverpool losing such a big advantage in the second half of the season. This team is a machine. Their biggest quality is that they are winning the matches even when they're playing bad. They got the league pretty much wrapped up.

Andrew M

No chance, I can't see Liverpool losing such a big advantage in the second half of the season. This team is a machine. Their biggest quality is that they are winning the matches even when they're playing bad. They got the league pretty much wrapped up.

Such a benign cliche. You could say the same about us but no-one thinks we're currently a great team. Playing bad is playing bad, simple as.

Total-Football

Lmao hahahahahahahahahh1h rofl

Checking VAR.. 5 Refs.. 6 replays. The outcome: they gave Son the most ridiculous red card you will ever see in your life. Shameless diving by the chealsea player

Andresito

Staff member
Lmao hahahahahahahahahh1h rofl

Checking VAR.. 5 Refs.. 6 replays. The outcome: they gave Son the most ridiculous red card you will ever see in your life. Shameless diving by the chealsea player

It's the same as trying to punch someone and miss. Sure Rüdiger screamed like a bitch, but most players would in that position.

You can clearly see Son extending his leg in an unnatural way to try and hit Rüdiger.

Stupid from Son. Clear red for me.

Andresito

Staff member
Valverde had a great weekend. His team won on autopilot without him having to do anything.

I'm also sure he was pleasuring himself watching his GOAT player score two goals against Spurs.

Total-Football

It's the same as trying to punch someone and miss. Sure Rüdiger screamed like a bitch, but most players would in that position.

You can clearly see Son extending his leg in an unnatural way to try and hit Rüdiger.

Stupid from Son. Clear red for me.

It's à dangerous play.. And if he didn't touch him that would be a yellow in my knowledge.. Same as ruthless Tackle.

Andresito

Staff member
It's à dangerous play.. And if he didn't touch him that would be a yellow in my knowledge.. Same as ruthless Tackle.

Not the same.
It happened outside the play. It's obvious Son was trying to play dirty. The rules have always been harsher in situations like these, even if there isn't contact, because of the intent.

serghei

Son already took out Gomes for a year with a reckless irresponsible tackle from behind. If he played dirty and risky again the red is more than justified. You have to punish these tackles before they cause broken legs or ACL tears.

Tottenham have a tendency to go hard and dirty if they are struggling to play proper football. Have seen some nasty stuff from Dele Alli as well.

Total-Football

Liverpool are like deontay wilder. No outstanding technique in the midfield no extra terrestrial technique in the attack (bar Salah) but they win regardless by the sheer explosiveness of their transitions.

Home of Barca Fans