Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't like Arsenal, but I cannot stand incompetence so it infuriates me to see how that club is run

JerseyAddict

You like arsenal?

I prefere them in EPL. Here lots of people were for Lpool or ManUtd. So somehow I choosed Arsenal. I loved their "english bullies" team. Seaman, Adams, Keown, Bowyer, Wright, Parlour, Winterburn. They were for me as a kid/teenager some sort of "english" spirit. And counter to "all loved L and MU" in Croatia. I remember was CWC semifinals when they won on penalties and lost final vs Zaragoza.

But when it comes to Arsenal vs Barça there is no doubt. Crush them and thank you for all the love in Paris 2006. ;)

Arsenal fans are abusing their players in the teambus. The Premier League is rising - the fans are not willing to accept complacency. The top six teams are DEMANDED to be totally dominant, embark on winning streaks, and generally approach perfection.

The Premier League is becoming ruthless and embarking on a new era, I feel. All the top six are unwaveringly seeking perfection.

This reads like a fucking manga. Isn't the EPL's power level below nine thousand ?

What do you mean? The top six teams in the Premier League are amazing. Right now five of them would beat Barcelona

Kind of you to leave out Arsenal :lol:. What I mean is your EPL hype is most deluded. Saying leicester would beat rm for example, only makes you look like a fool in any reasonable conversation..

Home of Barca Fans