Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenks

tumblr_oo41hvb0xP1v0knj0o1_1280.jpg

Richard.H

Arsenal are getting tormented by Crystal Palace. If they manage to break in to top 4, it'll be a massive embarrassment to Man City/ Liverpool

xXKonan

Didn't realize this match was going on and I just seen the scoreline and man this hurts their chances big time at getting top 4.

Robbie

This season can't end soon enough... we can't even string together enough wins for Wenger to feel safe enough to reveal his contract extension (I've lost all hope that he'll leave with dignity) :lol: . What a mess.

JerseyAddict

I am so so so sooooooooooooooo disappointed with all of these cunts... to surrender in such manner... so soon. At least FIGHT you CUNTS! :calmdown:

Arsenal fans are abusing their players in the teambus. The Premier League is rising - the fans are not willing to accept complacency. The top six teams are DEMANDED to be totally dominant, embark on winning streaks, and generally approach perfection.

The Premier League is becoming ruthless and embarking on a new era, I feel. All the top six are unwaveringly seeking perfection.

Home of Barca Fans