Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRobbins

Madness he has left after what he did last season but its won me £165 so im not too fussed. Will always be greatfull for stopping liverpool from winning the league and getting to see suarez and gerrard sobbing on the pitch.

Banana-Rama

I think he'd have walked either way. There were rumours of rows about available transfer funds for a while.

what kind of transfer budget does pulis expect at crystal palace anyway, you cut your cloth accordingly at a club like palace and get on with the job. for me that is just an excuse for him to leave while his reputation is on a high, he probably has another prem job lined up in the near future...

Jenks

what kind of transfer budget does pulis expect at crystal palace anyway, you cut your cloth accordingly at a club like palace and get on with the job. for me that is just an excuse for him to leave while his reputation is on a high, he probably has another prem job lined up in the near future...

Well the new TV deal means that everyone should have a decent wedge to spend.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He did a great job last season with Crystal Palace, wonder who will take over Crystal Palace and where will Pulis go?

ammarfcb

ze special one
Man Utd: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez

so far so lel. come on swansea, end this gaal wankfest the english media are havin.

Martindn

Beating Swansea today will give ManUtd 2 consecutive competitive wins at Old Trafford for the first time since January. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans