Pre-season: International Champions Cup

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So who's going to the Barca-Man Utd game from here?
[MENTION=4544]XaviMessiGirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION]

Who else in west coast here?

raki

Seen the highlights. A good 1st game against a team that is on full throttle in terms of MLS. Curious to see Douglas against United. A shame that Turan and Vidal can´t play. Fifa bastards

BerkeleyBernie

@XaviMessiGirl
@BerkeleyBernie

I know someone with a decent ticket for $200 (@20 rows back, top of the penalty box), but that's a bit much for my wallet (jeez, that's a nice new pedal for my guitar rack). Last time they were here, over at Candlestick in SF, I had about the same location watching Xavi-Messi-Alves for about $110. I'll just watch a stream.

Zangash

Banned
I know someone with a decent ticket for $200 (@20 rows back, top of the penalty box), but that's a bit much for my wallet (jeez, that's a nice new pedal for my guitar rack). Last time they were here, over at Candlestick in SF, I had about the same location watching Xavi-Messi-Alves for about $110. I'll just watch a stream.

It's going to be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 here in the states man. Full HD.

XaviMessiGirl

[MENTION=4544]XaviMessiGirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION]

I would have loved to go to that one too but I can't take that much time off work right now.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The crowd were really into Mark Bartra

They kept chanting Lets go Bartra, do, do, do, do, do, Lets go Bartra

BBZ8800

Suarez, Halilovic,... will.

Turan should bring trophies/add some depth in Messi's final/prime years, Halilovic will hardly ever make it at Barca with his IQ.

What the fuk? Iniesta was good. I don't know what were your expectations, but Iniesta showed his class.
The whole team played great, especially when you consider that it was their first game this season.
In the first half, Busi and Rakitic were amazing. Halilovic wasn't bad either, with few balls that he got, he did good.

Iniesta was good in passes.
But when I watched the whole field, he looked like a turtle.
And this is not an attack on Iniesta. I know, he is 31, he is not young anymore, he had a long Season, he doesn't have to run like crazy on preseason friendlies.

I am just saying that when Samper and Iniesta were close to eachother, crazy Samper was flying/running like a jet plane, asking for every ball, moving like crazy, making himself available, and he was very fast in doing that.
Well, then we had Iniesta, who is the oldest guy now and whose off the ball movement isn't that fast anymore.

That was my point.
Iniesta was something like Xavi in the last few Seasons, and that is natural.

Halilovic, well getting a few balls IS a problem.
He isn't making himself that much available, he is moving into a wrong position, and when he gets the ball, he always tries some killer move.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans