Positive Thinking Cules

XaviMessiGirl

Are we still positive?

Honestly, it's very hard to be, but let's go ahead:

- After the CL elimination, we can focus more on the league.
- Neymar looked good, he really wanted to fight for the team when no one else would.
- After a very poor Messi performance, we should see a resurgence like he always does. Hopefully against Madrid in the CDR final.

Trickykid

I't not easy staying positive on a night like this, but if nothing else, us (probably) having lost out on the league and the ChL too in a matter of days, should convince the high and mighty to rectify some of our past errors, and finally strenghten our defense. Time will tell if this is the season that ends an era, as we could be overhauling the team on more fronts than just the defense come summer. Of course all this is only relevant if our transfer ban is lifted/postponed, but I can't in a million years belive it won't be.

All in all, it'll be a bitter-sweet end to the season. We'll most likely close one of the most glorious chapters in the history of our beloved club and be saying goodbye to some of the pillars of our modern day succeses. But change isn't always for the worse. We'll be entering a new and unfamiliar reality where we're going to have to focus on builing a new era of greatness, and it will take time, but I, for one, am extremely curious to see what the future will bring. One thing is certain; it won't be boring.

I apologize for being so damn melodramatic, but I'm slightly drunk and in a rather sentimental mood. Sometime I do envy those who doesn't care one shit about football...

F

Flavia

I't not easy staying positive on a night like this, but if nothing else, us (probably) having lost out on the league and the ChL too in a matter of days, should convince the high and mighty to rectify some of our past errors, and finally strenghten our defense. Time will tell if this is the season that ends an era, as we could be overhauling the team on more fronts than just the defense come summer. Of course all this is only relevant if our transfer ban is lifted/postponed, but I can't in a million years belive it won't be.

All in all, it'll be a bitter-sweet end to the season. We'll most likely close one of the most glorious chapters in the history of our beloved club and be saying goodbye to some of the pillars of our modern day succeses. But change isn't always for the worse. We'll be entering a new and unfamiliar reality where we're going to have to focus on builing a new era of greatness, and it will take time, but I, for one, am extremely curious to see what the future will bring. One thing is certain; it won't be boring.

I apologize for being so damn melodramatic, but I'm slightly drunk and in a rather sentimental mood. Sometime I do envy those who doesn't care one shit about football...

Well, we still need to wait an see if any changes will come. Let's hope for the best :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Bravo, beautifully written!:worthy:

All I can say is, my fellow Cules, keep the faith, Visca Barca! :barca scarf:

Faceless

No more faces at night
Well we lost, but on the bright side Bartra can improve from this, and the team will get experience from this. Football is not all about winning, we gotta lose once in awhile to make the team realize their mistakes and hopefully next season the players are more mature and have an edge when they play.

Home of Barca Fans