Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At the start of the season, if someone told us that Barca would win the Super Cup and the Clasico and find themselves top of the league at the end of the year with 5 point cushion over Madrid, what would we say?

With uncertainties after Tito's resignation, Tata appointment and signing of Neymar. And then dealing without Messi... I'd say we have a lot to be thankful for as Barca fans.

Stay positive boys and girls and look forward to 2014!
:barca scarf:

Trickykid

At the start of the season, if someone told us that Barca would win the Super Cup and the Clasico and find themselves top of the league at the end of the year with 5 point cushion over Madrid, what would we say?

With uncertainties after Tito's resignation, Tata appointment and signing of Neymar. And then dealing without Messi... I'd say we have a lot to be thankful for as Barca fans.

Stay positive boys and girls and look forward to 2014!
:barca scarf:

:worthy:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We might slip down to 3rd place if both Atletico and Real Madrid wins tomorrow(which they hopefully dont lol), but we will never ever stop competing. Never ever fight till the end. Never ever give up. We still got a chance to win(ofc duh...) and we WILL WIN. BELIEVE.

Visca el Barça!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barcanuck

We might slip down to 3rd place if both Atletico and Real Madrid wins tomorrow(which they hopefully dont lol), but we will never ever stop competing. Never ever fight till the end. Never ever give up. We still got a chance to win(ofc duh...) and we WILL WIN. BELIEVE.

Amen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BfbuoJwIIAAW_ww.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Athletic Bilbao will kick Real in the teeth. And Real Sociedad will give Atletico a tough game.

Never say die! Visca el Barça!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Athletic Bilbao will kick Real in the teeth. And Real Sociedad will give Atletico a tough game.

Never say die! Visca el Barça!

Even though I am quite pessimistic about the outcome of tomorrow's two games, but fuck yeah, "Visca el Barça" till the end of time!

F

forcabarca

Amen.

Sent from my Nexus 4

King Leo

Banned
The league is back and with even more excitement. Keep in mind we are playing Atlético Madrid in the UCL and playing RM in CDR before the season is over.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans