Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Andresito

Staff member
Stripped of Captaincy and blacklisted?. He probably called Arteta a fraud to his face. :lol:
That's a really extreme punishment. Something really bad must have happened between those two.

IIRC it's the second time he disrespects the club's rules. Can't be that unprofessional as a captain.

BarcaOG

Banned
going from paying 150m for players to attracting rejects

we are a mess

that cannot be cleaned up-- i reckon a

//

nuclear mess

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah, I agree! the punishment isn?t proportionate.

Can't know if it's proportionate until you find out what he did
And doubt it's just the late return but even then it's probably accumulation of incidents. He's been rather underwhelming for some time considering he's their highest paid player

Whatever it is, Arsenal been struggling offensively for some time and been running on Ramsdale good form in autumn.
Could be a good way out for Auba who always wanted to end up in Spain in the first place

delancey

Can't know if it's proportionate until you find out what he did
And doubt it's just the late return but even then it's probably accumulation of incidents. He's been rather underwhelming for some time considering he's their highest paid player

Whatever it is, Arsenal been struggling offensively for some time and been running on Ramsdale good form in autumn.
Could be a good way out for Auba who always wanted to end up in Spain in the first place
True! Maybe Auba instead of Cavani (on loan)? I read that Cavani has had some serious injury concerns.

gregorrin10

Stripped of his captaincy and basically blacklisted from the team.

Better option than Cavani.

Torres + Aubameyang (loan) + Martial in the winter.

Pls Allah.

Good god no. I hope you're joking. At least Cavani can offer some proper guidance to Alvarez, if both come.

El Gato

Villarato!
Glad we didnt sign him when he went to Arsenal.

Strange take considering you might sign him AFTER he's been there and is 3 years older

Always wanted Spain in first place, was dying to sign with Madrid but didn't materialize for obvious reasons.

Home of Barca Fans