Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You think we win last year league with him?

I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.
Might have been a better investment to sign a CDM instead of Lewandowski.
At the end of the day with all the investment made into the team going all-in with a win-now strategy, we're still a deeply flawed team.

Messigician

Oh get over it.

We got him for free he did well for 6 months and we sold him for good money.

All this forum does is whinge whinge whinge.

And football fans always live in dreamland saying oh we should have sold umtiti to united when they were interested.

Yeah where were you at the time? Don’t give me this bullshit say that without hindsight!

Yeah exactly you would have gone ballistic if umtiti was sold then. And that’s why the club will forever act with only short term planning not lot term fans like you guys

jamrock

Damn this place is as reactionary as always I see.

Sold him for decent money back to Chelsea, good business decision.

Get over it, move on.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Oh get over it.

We got him for free he did well for 6 months and we sold him for good money.

All this forum does is whinge whinge whinge.

And football fans always live in dreamland saying oh we should have sold umtiti to united when they were interested.

Yeah where were you at the time? Don’t give me this bullshit say that without hindsight!

Yeah exactly you would have gone ballistic if umtiti was sold then. And that’s why the club will forever act with only short term planning not lot term fans like you guys

100% agree factsgician. If you look at the first sites of the Luuk De Jong thread you will think he had potential to become WOAT transfer in barca history and now we're blaming the club for selling him, we need to look forward instead of thinking what happened in past :quemiras:

Iniesta Ultra

No way ragdoll ever makes the goal he did yesterday. Luftsag and I were both saying we should've kept Auba instead of this Bayern amigo.

Home of Barca Fans