Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Nothing going to change for these guys.

Personally I think any line-up with Lacazette, Ozil, Mkhi and Auba all playing together is going to be a disaster. Their already terrible midfield and defence will get pulverized even more with those 4 on.

Xhaka is woeful, ain't no way that guy will anchor the midfield.

Can't argue with that. With the players they have now tho, is there any better option than to go the Liverpool route and just try to outscore their opponents?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't argue with that. With the players they have now tho, is there any better option than to go the Liverpool route and just try to outscore their opponents?

They don't have a manager who can organize the attack the way Klopp does, and outscore their opponents most of the games.

Wenger is outdated.

mesiesta

Their only chance to get CL spot this year is Europa League. They are already 8-11 points behind from their opponents and will face Tottenham next weekend (I watched Tottenham's game yesterday and can say that Arsenal doesn't have any chance against current Tottenham attack). So they just need to go with full strength in Europa League. But even here they have problems - Auba is cup-tied and can't play in Europa Leage and Atletico is there.

Falcao

Arsenal are lucky to get him considering they are in the EL and have a strong chance of being in it again next year.

For the price he went for Real should have bought him, Kane is not going anywhere this summer.

Zincubus

Banned
Are you dumb or what? They won a game 5-1 against a very poor defence. When they win 3-5 in a row, then we could start talking about a changed Arsenal.

Time you grew up mate and stop throwing insults around to fellow Barca fans ... I'm not a flamin Madrid supporter ..

They were 4:0 up after about 25 minutes - in the first game together ..

FCBfan22

Time you grew up mate and stop throwing insults around to fellow Barca fans ... I'm not a flamin Madrid supporter ..

They were 4:0 up after about 25 minutes - in the first game together ..

They need a run of games like yesterday's to convince me. They always seem to have a game where they anhilate the opponent and then proceed to lose to the likes of Crystal Palace in next round.

I'm not sold. Not yet.

Zincubus

Banned
They need a run of games like yesterday's to convince me. They always seem to have a game where they anhilate the opponent and then proceed to lose to the likes of Crystal Palace in next round.

I'm not sold. Not yet.

Yeah , that's a fair comment ..

Home of Barca Fans