Philippe Coutinho

Devils

[tw]1163436304413155334[/tw]

Coutinho: "Barça is in the past, I hope to be in Bayern for many years."

Shattered. Completely broken.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern top brass is so full of it, especially Uli Hoeness. Good relationship? That didn’t stop Hoeness the big mouth from blasting us a couple of years ago publicly for buying Dembele and Coutinho with the Neymar money (in hind sight he is probably right), how we don’t have money to revamp Camp Nou etc.; it didn’t stop Hoeness from publicly saying something like “if we are behind Dembele’s actions, he has no respect for us” etc.

The relationship is good only if Bayern has something to gain from.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Really silly thing to say if he actually did. He is officially still a Barca player and despite what KHR said at the presser it is highly unlikely Bayern will trigger his buy option (I myself am debating if Coutinho was underwhelming because of Valverde or his own problems and I have doubts if he will really do well at Bayern), which means he will be back next summer still with 3 years left on his contract with us.

Wish him the best but Phil, that is really stupid to say.

El Flaco

1 year later when he returns to us (if Bayern don't activate his buy-out clause)

Coutinho: "Bayern is in the past, I hope to be in Barca for many years"

Raketa10

[tw]1163436304413155334[/tw]

No way Bayern pays that 120 mil next summer. They would't pay that amount for Mbappe. They don't operate in that way, they never did.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bayern doesn't have to pay 120M, another club could should he shine in Germany - or some amount acceptable from either BM or another club. The other scenario is that Bayern would simply loan again as they did with James

vlad

Coutinho pretends like he got treated bad here, like it was barca's fault that he just isnt good enough.

He will be great in bundes, dembele was great there also, paco, so no worries, but bayern will not buy him, hopefully someone from PL

But what a disaster transfer he was, i was sure he would do great here, how wrong i was.

xxxxxx

Imagine him saying Barcelona is in the past whilst we still own him. You can tell he's a little diva.

But yeah, Bayern are not paying 120m euros for him. We'll more than likely get 90m euros next summer from a another team..... providing he plays well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern doesn't have to pay 120M, another club could should he shine in Germany - or some amount acceptable from either BM or another club. The other scenario is that Bayern would simply loan again as they did with James

Yes but the deal will have to be negotiated and agreed upon by us first. We might not loan him for one more season if he does well at Bayern and there is a serious offer from the EPL etc. I don't think any other Bundesliga clubs would buy him given his price tag.

gregorrin10

Rummenigge (president of Bayern Munich): Our beautiful relationship with Barcelona contributed to the transfer of Coutinho

Incredible relations.

I guess we can go ahead and put a bid in for Kimmich then, and ship off Semedo alongside Rakitic to do the Neymar deal. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans