Philippe Coutinho

WTF are you talking about? Yeah that's something that sells players because other clubs are managed by IDIOTS. :lol: I suppose loaning Cou to Bayer for 8,5 mil is a SUPERB deal!? He absolutely raised his value with bullshiting and even more with that loan deal. :facepalm:

Dude I don't know if you are 12 years old or just don't understand how things work in the world of business but I can assure you that THIS IS NOT how business should be done on any level. This is a definition of a horrendous deal.

If only you were in charge of Barca we could have done a press conference in July stating how shit Coutinho was and how we were desperate to get rid of him.

Then when we got no buyers ( instead of picking up 20m in loan fee and wage saving and giving him a chance to increase his performance and hence value ) we would have kept playing him, paying his wages, activating 24m worth of add ons to owe to Liverpool , decreasing his value further because its been shown he can't play well here and stopping the play time of other players who could possibly play well here.

Please let me know your next business idea so that I can invest because I like to piss money up the wall

raki

WTF are you talking about? Yeah that's something that sells players because other clubs are managed by IDIOTS. :lol: I suppose loaning Cou to Bayer for 8,5 mil is a SUPERB deal!? He absolutely raised his value with bullshiting and even more with that loan deal. :facepalm:

Dude I don't know if you are 12 years old or just don't understand how things work in the world of business but I can assure you that THIS IS NOT how business should be done on any level. This is a definition of a horrendous deal.

Stop saying nonsense. The only way to sell him next year was sending him to a team to play and regain value.
Got rid of 26M in wages +8M in loan.

Best deal?No. A good solution? Yes

raki

Coutinho could have the best season of his life at Bayern, they still ain't pay no 120m euros for him. He's just fill gap till they get Sane next season.

We best have a replacement lined up.

Someone will. 100 is good enough. English clubs. The most important is that he can shine in a easier, attacking league like Bundesliga.

BerkeleyBernie

I think it's more the coaching than the board that bought him. Coutinho was on fire at Liverpool but Velverde constantly treating him as strictly LW and always subbing him ruined him. He should of been playing all over the place midfield, behind the strikers and way more freely.

I think he'll do great with Thiago. They'll be on the same wavelength.

MTL_Barca

It was only a good solution because Barca fucked it up so hard in the first place though. Barto massively overpaid for Coutinho, his wages are sky high and the coach he refuses to sack for some reason is responsible for decreasing his value so much that a loan is suddenly seen as a good solution.

At this point in time it was probably the best solution yes, but overall they loaned out a 140M signing, it's impossible to make that sound good in any way.

Last edited:

slvtn

Why do you take so much joy in seeing our failures?

Just sarcasm, of course I dont take any kind of joy from this. The club just gets a bad reputation from all these "they will do it at any conditions" transfers. When Coutinho doesnt fit our system and the coach isnt capable of developing a system and some kind of alternative ideas for a working team, then Countinho shouldnt have been bought at all.
We all knew he'd play mostly out of position in Barcelona and he was bought in a rush as a representative replacement for Neymar.
The worst of this is that the same thing can likely happen to Griezmann when he will constantly play out of position. Which would be another waste of 120 m.

LMTR14

biggest flop in football history. horrible body language, no personality, gets bullied on the ball like a school boy.. Brazilian Denis Suarez. theres no way in hell Bayern are buying him or any top team for that matter, our only hope was fooling PSG

give dembele some more time and he actually might surpass him...

LMTR14

Wonderful deal for us. Him gone means we won't have to pay Liverpool any more money as he can't fulfil any bonus payment criterion. That means we've only spent 124m on him. Minus this 20m that's 104m.

If we can sell him for 80m next year then we have only lost 24m on one if the worst signings ever. If Bayern pay the 120m fee it's a break even.

Incredible by Barto. He has been masterful in the transfer market since the Dembele/ Cou signings.

masterful in damage control maybe, when buying those 2 for ripoff prices was THE STUPIDEST DECISION EVER

Home of Barca Fans