Pepe

Chainsaw

Killahead
No club who claim themselves prestigious should have this scum in their team. Pepe is without a doubt the perfect symbol of the current Real Madrid team. They should give him the captaincy armband.

El Gato

Villarato!
Tw Rooney (Man United): "Pepe. What an idiot. Sometimes people wind u up." #fcblive #elclasico [@waynerooney]
Tw Wilshere (Arsenal): "Poor from Pepe!" #fcblive #elclasico [@jackwilshere]

:)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die, Pepe die.

Hatem Ben Arfa

!!!CHIPMUNK FACED TW@T!!!!

I can't stand that thug. the sooner he gets a 3 match ban the better.

I hope all his bad Karma comes back to roost on the ptich soon and he is let crying like a beeyotch!

Phatroonaldo

hvwkux.gif

What a fucking sick cunt

winda

dirty scumbag... really is the worst douchebag....fking disgraceful.....

really....madrid deserves him...

F

Flavia

This guy is a disgrace to football. I just wonder if something will happen to him. Scum of the earth.

Tezemery

Nothing surprising by him really, always knew what he is capable of and how he gets past 90 minutes in any match always mystifys me.
Of course there will be no ban, no repercussions and on the slim chance there is it will probably be another embarassment like mou's eye gouge, people wonder why some people think la liga is a joke.

F

Frejsgodes

Clip showing his pathetic face clutching? Reminded me of Ronaldo against AC Milan.

Home of Barca Fans