Pepe

Barcafan 2304

I was going to say the same thing when I finally clicked play on all those videos. Him and Carvalho take no prisoners on the field, but they are never involved in throwing fists or pushing anyone but always calming down everyone. Pique, Puyol, Ramos, Kaka, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Alves, Khedira, Busquets, Messi, Casillas all don't take it to the next level even though some of those names can be mental. Its the likes of Marcelo, Arbeloa, Valdes, Pinto, Villa, Mascherano, Higuain, Mourinho and Xabi that get really into it.

Thiago standing over Cesc Fabregas, with his head down but eyes up was a commendable attempt to protect his team mate. Did anyone see it?

No mate, didn't see it. Very commendable.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
At one point, but he is always in the middle of it. No one really knows what is going on, or what is said so I hope this shit never happens again.
Nah tbh Masch was only screaming at mourinho for what he did on Tito I think. But I get your point and it's valid.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I was going to say the same thing when I finally clicked play on all those videos. Him and Carvalho take no prisoners on the field, but they are never involved in throwing fists or pushing anyone but always calming down everyone. Pique, Puyol, Ramos, Kaka, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Alves, Khedira, Busquets, Messi, Casillas all don't take it to the next level even though some of those names can be mental. Its the likes of Marcelo, Arbeloa, Valdes, Pinto, Villa, Mascherano, Higuain, Mourinho and Xabi that get really into it.

Thiago standing over Cesc Fabregas, with his head down but eyes up was a commendable attempt to protect his team mate. Did anyone see it?

I don't think Badger and Xabi are that mental. they belong in the first group, really.

Mascherano is like Pepe in that he's either being a peacemaker or going completely insane. and Xabi is just a company man. he does what he's told even if it disgusts him. you can tell how unhappy he is kicking the shit out of people, he always wears a look of complete self-loathing during these Clasicos, when he has to behave like that. and his comments always betray a sense of "ugh, what the fuck am I doing?"

Higuain and Villa, though, those are two hot-headed motherfuckers. Arbeloa's a piece of work too, and Pinto. Marcelo's a nasty little shit as we all know. Valdés, I think, is like Xavi. very protective and very concerned that his boys aren't being looked after. he's always in the referee's ear.

and I didn't see T-Bone doing that. but it's nice to know that he did.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't think Badger and Xabi are that mental. they belong in the first group, really.

Mascherano is like Pepe in that he's either being a peacemaker or going completely insane. and Xabi is just a company man. he does what he's told even if it disgusts him. you can tell how unhappy he is kicking the shit out of people, he always wears a look of complete self-loathing during these Clasicos, when he has to behave like that. and his comments always betray a sense of "ugh, what the fuck am I doing?"

Higuain and Villa, though, those are two hot-headed motherfuckers. Arbeloa's a piece of work too, and Pinto. Marcelo's a nasty little shit as we all know. Valdés, I think, is like Xavi. very protective and very concerned that his boys aren't being looked after. he's always in the referee's ear.

and I didn't see T-Bone doing that. but it's nice to know that he did.

In the end, with all that is said and done, veeeeeery few of the players are happy with what they do. Or even want to be dragged into this. See how Iniesta was disgusted with what was happening talking to Ronaldo who also was so disappointed? Makes me love him even more, he had the most sincere look, so innocent, LOL!

And you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO right about Xabi.

Can you remove your signature? I don't need to laugh hysterically every time I see it, its getting tiring.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Rumors around T-Bone is that he was the one who kicked Cesc while he was on the ground and blamed Ozil. T-Bone was just making the best of a situation to secure more playing time.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Rumors around T-Bone is that he was the one who kicked Cesc while he was on the ground and blamed Ozil. T-Bone was just making the best of a situation to secure more playing time.

Raed...

YOU legend. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans