Pepe

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@Pepe

Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits.

Last edited:

Galning

I've said it a couple of times before. Not only this, but everything he does... every challenge he makes is just scary. Always a stretched leg.
This guy shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch, what a lunatic!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I get the impression he's actually a really nice guy that just goes batshit insane from time-to-time. sorta like Banner and the Hulk.

seriously, look at all ugly incidents involving Madrid, all the scraps, arguments, etc. - if he's not the cause of it, he's usually trying to calm everyone down.

very strange individual.

Barcafan 2304

I get the impression he's actually a really nice guy that just goes batshit insane from time-to-time. sorta like Banner and the Hulk.

seriously, look at all ugly incidents involving Madrid, all the scraps, arguments, etc. - if he's not the cause of it, he's usually trying to calm everyone down.

very strange individual.

Yeah, very strange, agree with that. Watched the incident back and it was surreal seeing Pepe acting the peacemaker!

Still a dangerous son of a bitch though. I wince whenever he runs towards Messi

Yugi

very strange individual.

it´s just sign of mental unbalance, which is pretty weird because he is professional football player

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
oh he's a thug on the pitch, but that's just how his game is. playing style doesn't really equate to temperament. I mean Ryan Shawcross is a lovely guy by all accounts, but I wouldn't let anyone I cared about play football against him.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

very strange individual.

I was going to say the same thing when I finally clicked play on all those videos. Him and Carvalho take no prisoners on the field, but they are never involved in throwing fists or pushing anyone but always calming down everyone. Pique, Puyol, Ramos, Kaka, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Alves, Khedira, Busquets, Messi, Casillas all don't take it to the next level even though some of those names can be mental. Its the likes of Marcelo, Arbeloa, Valdes, Pinto, Villa, Mascherano, Higuain, Mourinho and Xabi that get really into it.

Thiago standing over Cesc Fabregas, with his head down but eyes up was a commendable attempt to protect his team mate. Did anyone see it?

desoe

Hard tackles or even broken legs could always find an explanation in someone's playing style, but the blind rage shown against this Getafe player was something I've never seen in football in my life so far. I mean, how could you describe what you saw then? It was fucking creepy. Few centures ago they'd call an exorcist for him.

Home of Barca Fans